Pick my upcoming Vegas stay (1 Viewer)

group of 2 guys and 4 girls. We don't mind sharing beds :)
lets-party.gif

+3 to Absinthe. Absinthe is incredible and must see. Well worth the money, but it isnt cheap. $250+ I think? I've seen it twice. Once in 2013 and again in 2022. Just as good the 2nd time around.

Another option is going to see Atomic (Venetian) or OPM (Cosmo). Both are Spiegelworld shows and quite similar to Absinthe in terms of the type of acts but on a slightly smaller scale. I think around $150 for tickets. Saw both in March and they were highly entertaining and I would recommend them.

+3 to Absinthe. Absinthe is incredible and must see. Well worth the money, but it isnt cheap. $250+ I think? I've seen it twice. Once in 2013 and again in 2022. Just as good the 2nd time around.

Another option is going to see Atomic (Venetian) or OPM (Cosmo). Both are Spiegelworld shows and quite similar to Absinthe in terms of the type of acts but on a slightly smaller scale. I think around $150 for tickets. Saw both in March and they were highly entertaining and I would recommend them.
$250?! Pretty sure I paid around $100 for general admission. If Absinthe is $250 what’s O center section these days?

BEWARE...
The Vegas strip and surrounding streets are all currently under construction. They are being prepared for a Formula 1 race in November. Traffic is at a standstill.

Plan on taking the monorail or walking
too late... we picked the Flamingo lol. Thanks for everyone's suggestions but looks like the Flamingo was cheapest and guess my group values $ above all else.

Is the strip still moderately walkable?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom