2021 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (5 Viewers)

On the ninth day of Christmas Giveaways, congrats to @OfficerLovejoy! Please PM me your address details and which set or uncut sheet (4 color or Classic Culture) you'd like to receive!
First time ever I won a giveaway (or any random draw on here for that matter)! Thank you very much, always wanted to try one of your sets. :love:

Although not participating in the give away, still a shout out to the whole community here. In no particular order: the gang in Singapore/Asia where we discuss chipping, @Saoliver who took the leap of faith selling his amazing relabeled cali set. All the folks that are helping me to collect the Fitzgerald's piece by piece!

One of my first dibs was on the pink (with yellow stains) warped HSI snappers. The seller was patiently explaining to me how to flatten and remove the stains and was okay if I don't buy it after knowing the effort it takes to clean and flatten. Truly amazing, since my experience with other classifieds is just: what you see is what you get and once purchased, it is purchased.

Of course can't leave out @horseshoez for his effort in the "In this Together" endeavor.

Also shoot out to the sellers who waited for my paypal account to clear/unblock.

And also the amount of ( repeated, especially the partiently repeated) knowledge shared by the community members, truly appreciated.

Merry Xmas all and hope one day I can join the meetups and can wish you the holiday greetings face to face.

- CDC

p.s. the fact that above not many members are tagged, set already the tone for this community, because there are just too many to tag, so shout out to @ALL!

On the tenth day of Christmas Giveaways, congrats to @buzzmonkey! Please PM me your address details and which set or uncut sheet (4 color or Classic Culture) you'd like to receive!

On the eleventh day of Christmas Giveaways, congrats to @JRald07! Please PM me your address details and which set or uncut sheet (4 color or Classic Culture) you'd like to receive!

Please note that Classic Culture sets are all sold out (a year ago) so they are not an option (sadly and my apologies).

Tomorrow will feature our last two winners!

On the tenth day of Christmas Giveaways, congrats to @buzzmonkey! Please PM me your address details and which set or uncut sheet (4 color or Classic Culture) you'd like to receive!

On the eleventh day of Christmas Giveaways, congrats to @JRald07! Please PM me your address details and which set or uncut sheet (4 color or Classic Culture) you'd like to receive!

Please note that Classic Culture sets are all sold out (a year ago) so they are not an option (sadly and my apologies).

Tomorrow will feature our last two winners!
1639440030009.gif

Me too. I’ve always wanted a 4-color setup, but I’ve never bought one, because I expect everybody will refuse to use them. Perfect gift!
And I just gave them a few shuffles - lovely as usual. Thanks Desjgn!

At least give it a shot. The four color deck really is nice.

Your players can't be worse than mine -- bunch of crochety old fogeys -- and they, shockingly, warmed right up to them.

Me too. I’ve always wanted a 4-color setup, but I’ve never bought one, because I expect everybody will refuse to use them. Perfect gift!
And I just gave them a few shuffles - lovely as usual. Thanks Desjgn!
This is exactly what I would do for the all same reasons if I won.

At least give it a shot. The four color deck really is nice.

Your players can't be worse than mine -- bunch of crochety old fogeys -- and they, shockingly, warmed right up to them.

My guys are all over 50 except for me, and almost half are 60+. They’re pretty set in their ways. We played w/regular index cards this weekend because that’s what they’re used to. I brought a setup of jumbos thinking they’d appreciate it for their eyesight (all wear glasses but myself and one other) but they didn’t want to change.

So next time I’ll start w/the jumbo decks and see if they like them.

Last edited:
Making sure that you see this @Jake14mw as you are one of the winners of the giveaway. Congrats and please PM me your address details and which set or uncut sheet (4 color or Classic Culture) you'd like to receive!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom