2021 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (1 Viewer)

From the top of my head:
@horseshoez - for just being awesome, including the extraordinary work on In This Together
@Ethan - for coping up with the two vikings for so long!
@Josh Kifer - for finally getting the meaning behind my nickname! Took only 2 years, but I still love you... just the way you are!
@mattross1313 & @BonScot - for all the derailings and wtfs
@OfficerLovejoy - for the late night talks

I really meant to post before the deadline....silly real-life work versus the fun of PCF. On the off chance my entry counts, let me quickly fire off what's on the top of my mind (then I'm back to meetings for work):

@Poker Zombie for working to improve my poker game. I even impressed Ben at our last game!
@Chawks45 for taking time out of his trip for a few drinks and sharing some lovely swag (not sure I told you, but I used one of the challenge coins at the last event of the year, where I finished second. Could be PZ's help. Could be the coin!)
@Pinkdan for the generosity of a host gift in his first visit to our game and being an overall nice guy.

Shoutout to @kerami for keeping his hard-earned money instead of playing with me :p:hearts:
Shoutout to @Ethan for being back.:hearts:
Shoutout to @David Spragg for implementing an A-mold order in no time.:)
Shoutout to @Josh Kifer for not being angry at me:mad:
For the rest of those I love, you know it, and that's already enough for you dear:p:)

@Josh Kifer : a typical, very friendly, even cordial, Greek reply to your "angry" emoticon would be "how long have you endured without a dick in your @ss?"
:):)
It's good for you to have that line in your arsenal, if you ever come for vacations here, or, God Forbid, for a game:p

@Josh Kifer : a typical, very friendly, even cordial, Greek reply to your "angry" emoticon would be "how long have you endured without a dick in your @ss?"
It's good for you to have that line in your arsenal, if you ever come for vacations here, or, God Forbid, for a game:p
I am a sweetheart to everyone.

I had a personal issue come up on Thursday so anyone who posted above for the giveaways is included.

She's not mine, but she certainly made me hers. Trixie. The best dog ever, was diagnosed with lymphoma on Thursday.

I will announce two winners today and I will actually do a total of 15 giveaways as a celebration of 15 years (can you believe it?) of providing playing cards. Thank you for all of your support as I never would have thought it how would turn out when I started this adventure!

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 114
Sorry to hear about Trixie. You should definitely consult a veterinary oncologist. Lymphoma can be successfully treated if it is diagnosed early enough. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you! She had blood work done back in September and it all came back normal and I do not recall feeling anything abnormal/growth-wise until a couple of weeks ago in her neck. I feel like we caught it early enough so next week we'll consult with the oncologist and see where we are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom