2021 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (1 Viewer)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Let's get this started...

How do you enter? Much like last year, post a shout out tagging another member on the forum (it cannot be me). It could be how he/she played a hand or hosted a tournament. Just a compliment to spread some cheer.

Some uncut sheets, sets of cards, among the other prizes are part of the giveaways. Enter by Thursday, December 2nd and the first day of 12 giveaways start on Friday.

Shout out to @wonderpuddle for not only being great to work with, but also providing a cool item in the form of the CPC Jack Rabbit Slim's "color wheel" chips. Not to mention the bonus cut card AND color code printout, which were unexpected little touches that really made the deal.

Also, shout out to @Apache for hooking me up with some of their racks when they were sold out of a different brand - they were the ones I wanted all along!

I consider myself a devotee of game structure and am always looking for ways to improve my games and the player experience. @BGinGA often has provided insight and breakdowns that I've found useful in evaluating my structures.

Huge thank you to @BearMetal for offering to ultrasonic my first relabel chip set earlier this year, when it would have taken me forever to do it by hand.

And also for creating the amazingly handy dealer button storage racks! I have more of these things than I’m willing to say, and I need every one of them!

Joe @jja412 became my "chip dealer" this last year, pushing a bunch on me and some very sweet, very "limited" chips that I absolutely love! He also added to my "forever set". Not to mention these were hand delivered!

Just an all around great chipper! Thanks Joe !

Also shout out @Quads I don’t know him but a lot of people do and seem to think he’s the bee’s knees, his intro posts are awesome, and I’m pretty sure his site was where I got plans to make the first table I ever made. Thank you and welcome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom