2023 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (1 Viewer)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Tis the season for some giveaways!

How do you enter? Simple. Call out those humans for playing a hand well or how a tournament is run. Call out those humans and their good deeds. Call them out! Just a compliment to spread some cheer is fine too, it just can’t be me.

Some uncut sheets, sets of cards, among the other prizes are part of the giveaways. Enter by Sunday, December 3rd and the first day of 12 giveaways will start on Monday.

I would like to thank @timinater for always answering the bell with my never-ending ideas for NUTS chips, plaques, table toppers, cut cards, bounties and dealer buttons! He has really helped my crazy visions come to life!

Also a huge shout-out to @Colquhoun , who has provided many fantastic dealer button designs for my group buys. Fantastic PCF member!

Thanks to @TravNasty, @Bfow0804, and @YeaIKno for helping to make our league all it can be!

Thanks to @rjdev7, @aaron2786 , and @TheOffalo for helping out with artwork and designs for our table toppers and cut cards!

Thanks to to @Tommy for running an awesome community and site!

And most importantly, thanks to @bvegas80 for teaching us all to be the best baller that we will be!!!!!

@Josh Kifer for sparing DNA for (successful) science
@Saoliver for being my trusted source for everything whiskey (and wearable implements)
@Sprouty for traveling out to the middle of nowhere so we could play on rocks together
@CraigT78 for hosting the best degenerate shindig a guy could hope for, yearly
@Racer96 for carrying me to the badger trophy at CoTS

Here it goes. Many thanks to @Pinkdan for helping to enable my chipping addiction. @Eriks for providing me with an awesome bcc cdi set. @bernielomax for hundreds of roulette chips in 32 different colours including 5-6 almost identical shades of blue :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: @horseshoez @Jeevansluck and @Pippa for being all around great members to talk with even if it’s not as often. @Tommy for a great sandbox to play in with other chip fiends. Every once in a while a thread bursts into flames but for the most part this place is awesome. Almost forgot @RuthlessKat you helped a complete stranger make an amazing score with some awesome Roman Mold chips. You rock.

@Hunt247 for his generosity in support for the Southeast brain tumor foundation and my fund raising efforts for them.
@greenchip also for support in my last charity auction (and @Hunt247 again for adding to that winning total for SBTF)
@Mr Tree @flipupchipup Jack and Mike for hosting tournaments and games and actually inviting me.
@Tommy for continuing to provide a place for us chippers.
And I am sure I forgot some who have helped me find something (like OCC chips) I am looking for or given me a good deal.
Merry Christmas fellow degens!
T

Thanks to @desjgn for running this contest. I won a setup a couple of years ago and they quickly became my favorite cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom