2022 Twelve Days Of Christmas Giveaways (3 Viewers)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Tis the season once again!

How do you enter? Much like last year, post a shout out tagging another member on the forum (it cannot be me). It could be how he/she played a hand or hosted a tournament. Just a compliment to spread some cheer.

Some uncut sheets, sets of cards, among the other prizes are part of the giveaways. Enter by Friday, December 2nd and the first day of 12 giveaways will start on Saturday.

@Hornet for hosting the mini meetup and shipping back the sweater I left behind
D42F1F7D-579B-49D9-A5D1-DAC0185A2293.jpeg

@CraigT78 for all the degen care and enabling.

Not only did he host a gaggle of ‘the’ degen-eration, he found time to value each and everyone of us, although some of it was fake-action, the coffee, bourbon, two drugs, food and drinks were second to none.

Last edited:
@everyone who trusted me with their chips for restoration.

@Ben8257 for being a dork and writing the longest posts ever!! And being an inaugural member over there. Love you

@liltuna for also being a dork and a complete duck plug. But sharing so much at the place over there.

Thank you @Okku for all your great content as always. And helping over there.

So many great PCFers, but I'll give a shoutout to @ImCrossland for being a stand-up guy and for the great chipping conversations over the past year. Cheers, mate!

Additionally, without people like @ReallyGoodUsername, international chipping would be nigh impossible. Thanks for putting up with all my random CONUS orders, you rock!

So many I could name this year.

@Lil Tuna for chauffeuring me back and forth from the hotel at DiD.
@CraigT78 for hosting a kick ass meetup.
@moechar for teaching me some good lessons playing cash in Boise. And for dealing me that one outer so I could win the main event at CoTS.
@chipinla for being so much better looking than both @Josh Kifer and @Saoliver
@Sprouty for funding my wife's lifestyle with his hand photo addiction

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom