2021 Indy 500 contest (1 Viewer)

ChaosRock - Scott Dixon, Simon Pagenaud, Scott McLaughlin
David O - Colton Herta, Josef Newgarden, Marcus Ericsson
slisk - Rinus Veekay, Graham Rahal, James Hinchcliffe, Pietro Fittipaldi
bsdunbar1 - Tony Kanaan, Takuma Sato, Will Power, Marco Andretti
Chippy - Alex Palou, Pato O’Ward, Conor Daly, Felix Rosenqvist
BGinGA - Helio Castroneves, Alexander Rossi, Ed Jones, Juan Pablo Montoya
ekricket - Ed Carpenter, Ryan Hunter-Reay, Harvey, Ferrucci

So unpicked were the entire 10th row plus #22 Hildebrand and #33 Simona.....

We should offer those five to Anthony. :)

The Penske boys were really fast yesterday during Carb Day. Not as fast as Dixon though... Yes, conditions were very, very different from previous practices and qualifying. It was cold and damp, lots of grip. I think with race trim qualy times will be sort of a moot point. I hope AMS get their cars a better set up for the race and that they give Ganassi and Penske a run for the money. Carpenter's drivers keep showing they have fast cars as is typically the case for ovals...

Yeah this is a very difficult race to predict outside of the top 3 rows. There have been 2 Chevy engines lost, curious if that will be a thing. It’s Indy and anyone qualifying in the back has to run that gauntlet. We’ll see if Simon and Will can come from the back. I still don’t see a Chevy winning unless all of Ganassi and Andretti cars have problems.

I don’t like my team much, hopefully Rinus will shine and Rahal can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Still want some more action Paulo? If so let’s go heads up. Last 4 rows, 12 drivers, we draft 6 each, same points as before...

Yeah this is a very difficult race to predict outside of the top 3 rows. There have been 2 Chevy engines lost, curious if that will be a thing. It’s Indy and anyone qualifying in the back has to run that gauntlet. We’ll see if Simon and Will can come from the back. I still don’t see a Chevy winning unless all of Ganassi and Andretti cars have problems.

I don’t like my team much, hopefully Rinus will shine and Rahal can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

Still want some more action Paulo? If so let’s go heads up. Last 4 rows, 12 drivers, we draft 6 each, same points as before...

Yeah, I agree, Mike. I'm still a Chevy guy at heart though, and I think (hope) they'll be fine. For some reason, I'm always more weary of the Honda engines particularly in Andretti's cars. I think with Chevy's Penske, Carpenter and Arrow, they are in the conversation for sure.

As far as more action goes, yeah, always! LOL!!!

I think the teams are balanced but since you favor Dave's and Dunbar's team, what about we do a two team parley? You get the combined points of those teams and I get the combined points of David O's and Chippy's teams? We can do another $10, or $5, or whatever you want...

Veekay and Rahal are definitely contenders imo. I was talking to David O the other day, the format of our challenge favors a bit more consistency rather than a risk-taker driver. I used Sato's exemple. His odds for winning are higher than some other drivers but he is less likely to finish well than some of the same drivers. IMO, of course. Kinda the same can be said about Rahal, and some others.

I do not feel bad about my chances. And Sage is racing Jeff Gordon's 24 to boot...

DIXON.png
PAGENAUD.png
MCLAUGHLIN.png
KARAM.png

Any more action out there? Prop bet I’ll take the last row 11 qualifiers against row 9. Best finishing position...add all 3 spots and lowest total wins.

I get Simona De Silvestro, Will Power, Sage Karam. You get Simon Pagenaud, Marco Andretti, Sebastien Bordais.

Who is in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom