2019 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (1 Viewer)

@Hammer2171 for his incoherent, contradictory rambling and indiscriminate misuse of quotations; all while being the unwitting champion of chip collecting and the provider of hours of humor.
Actual photo of the baby man who needs no introduction.. a man with 2 posts and 35 likes that he didn't want, Carrot Top's least funny brother..
you know him, you love him.. he hates u.. Hammer2171

1575643319603.png

@BonScot for immortalizing Hammer's profound vision in this disturbing, children's nightmare artwork...
Magna Liquet Asinus

1575643852834.png

Last edited:
So many people that I could tag in this thread, but for now, let me just mention my two newest friends, @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 - really enjoyed chatting with you the other day, since we were all finally sitting in the same vicinity. Amazing how many of the central Maryland home games are filling up with PCFers...

So many people that I could tag in this thread, but for now, let me just mention my two newest friends, @FordPickup92 and @Ben8257 - really enjoyed chatting with you the other day, since we were all finally sitting in the same vicinity. Amazing how many of the central Maryland home games are filling up with PCFers...
It was a pleasure chatting with you as well! Loved your Christmas chip story! Learned alot as well!
+1 for MD PCFers!

I'm humbled to have been mentioned a time or three in this thread... probably time I respond.

So who/what am I thankful for in terms of PCF? For one, the dozens of you that provided feedback, encouragement, criticism and otherwise participated in the design processes of our prototypes. Special thanks to @detroitdad & @sheikh617 for getting product in your hands for unbridled critique.

Aside from that:

I appreciate:

To anyone I've crossed paths with whom I've failed to mention here, either my lingering fever-brain has prevented me from proper acknowledgement, or you simply weren't important enough to remember. You decide on that :)

*in case you're unfamiliar, turnips have no patience. They're fucking turnips after all.

@Han Trinh for an astonishing act of kindness; @Heavyball for giving something of value and asking for nothing in return; @blanten for demonstrating integrity whatever the cost; @BarrieJ3 for going way above and beyond to make it happen; @ReallyGoodUsername for undertaking a sizeable task for the benefit of others; @Ringer3 for being understanding when others would not have been;

Wow!

This year has been a blast. There are too many chippers who have helped me in some way or form. It is truly a generous community. There are permanent fruitful connections I've made with members like @DMack @Ben8257 @FordPickup92 @Saoliver @grantc54 @T_Chan , geez there are just too many. It's too difficult to catalogue..

I'll try to pick 5 of the most helpful, since without them, I wouldn't have my sets as I do. Not like it's a competition, but this is poker Chip forum and my main aim here is chips.

@kaimat - my "OG" re-shipper. He is responsible for my Jack set mostly. He removed my disability of being a Canadian chipper. The tireless work he has done for me, the endless trips to post office, he is awesome. Still hooking stuff up for me! Thanks Matt. Happy Holidays!

@Frank - well, I keep buying your amazing chips so thanks. Haha, keep em coming up for sale and I'll have to keep buying them! But really, thanks for playing my games and being the good friend that you are. You're a class act and the kindness and generosity have just been a huge blessing for me. Merry Christmas bud! Here is to 2020. I feel it's gonna be a great road for us

@Han Trinh - just unending acts of kindness and generosity from the very first days I signed up here. I can't wait to make the trip to come out and see your Poker gang in action. Truly will make our friendship whole! Thanks so much for all you have done for me! It will always be appreciated. Merry Christmas to you as well my friend!

@liftapint - this woman needs no introduction and is just fantastic to deal with. She's super helpful, knowledgeable, and has helped me repeatedly with racks and chips. Good luck with the future house Mel, and have fun with the new slot machine addiction. Merry Christmas :)

@Steppenwolf - for being the single nicest voice of reason on my shoulders man. Besides being a great friend and allied partner in this chipping mess, you offer me great advice and opinions to help me keep my ship straight. You are honest and to the point. Not afraid to tell me I'm wrong. I'd have made a few mistakes already if it weren't for you. Thanks for taking the time to read my messages, offer sensically worded responses and for becoming my very best connection on here. I'm excited to meeting up someday. I can feel it coming. Happy Holidays my friend. Merry Christmas!

I'm sure there have been others I have left out. It's amazing how cloudy the look back can become in just 9 months. I'm just super thankful I found this place and I'm looking forward to making a greater contribution in 2020!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

On the second day of Christmas giveaways, an uncut sheet of the Classic Flourish goes to @HeWhoWouldPun!

Please pm me your shipping address.
Does it sound too cheesy to say that the real winning was finding this forum this year?

Don't get me wrong...I'm super excited to have my name come up and get the uncut sheet. Even my wife thinks its a cool addition (and she does not appreciate my newfound chip habit).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom