2019 Twelve Days of Christmas Giveaways (2 Viewers)

On the eighth day of Christmas Giveaways: a set of Classic Culture to @Boother36!

Please PM me your shipping address and which two back colors you’d like to receive from brown, pink, orange, and yellow.
This is SWEET for sure!! Thanks so much. This is my first win EVER on PCF. And what a great win it is....I have heard nothing but good things about your cards!!

PM is coming next. And if I'm lucky, and USPS isn't too busy this holiday season, maybe I will get them in time to put them in play at my annual New Years Day game!!!

Thanks again!!

20191219_141512.jpg

Daayuummnn!!! These came in the mail today... @desjgn I can't thank you enough for the give away... at though I must say there is a reason behind this giveaway! As many have said before once you hold them there is no going back!! Thick, crisp... very nice textured surface! If I had to say which company it the closest... In my opinion it would be Modianos but the feel is better on these!! Absolutely can't wait to get them in play!! But I promise a substantial order is coming in the near Future!!! Anyone on the fence about buying these cards, go to the @desjgn vendor page and make t hi is purchase... you can thank me later! WOW!!

If you're on the fence about ordering these, do it! One of my favorite sets of playing cards, ever! They feel substantial in weight and shuffle like a dream. The textured stock really makes even mediocre shufflers like myself feel comfortable.

I have two sets of the new Grand Victorians. If Jason isn't making any new cards next year :(, I think I'm able to retire from card collecting for the next year. Having these, a couple of Fournier set ups, and a couple of Dal Negro set ups, I really don't need any more. I wouldn't want to use anything else to be honest!

Jeez, You guys get a commission off of these or something?

Just kidding, they are great cards and there’s always lots of choices, always new desjgns coming along!
The man gives away his profits to do something nice definitely deserves a free plug and honest review of the product! Although I think the tactic will work! I know he's going to have an order from me in the very near future! This may be the end of my Modiano and Copaq days!!

Last edited:
The man gives away his profits to do something nice definitely deserves a free plug and honest review of the product! Although I think the tactic will work! I know he's going to have an order from me in the very near future! This may be the end of my Modiano and Copaq days!!
Welcome to the dark side, friend.

Get some Cultures in your order and you’ll be throwing those Copags in the garbage!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom