2019 Project (4 Viewers)

2019 Project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@trever here is a little update and everyone else awaiting the new decks in September.

It is kind of a mixed bag of sorts, but mostly good. The new Classic Victorians have finished printing and are awaiting shipping via ocean freight. These should have been loaded on a ship today, but because of so many shipments going out of the port, mine has been delayed until the 15th and it is usually 25 days via ocean to get here. All customs clearance takes about a week so in reality it is looking more towards the end of September now.

For the Classic Circles, I received two sample setups and I am showing a couple of images of those. Packaging is also being done along with the decks so there is a longer production time on these which also puts them into next week for completion and scheduling ocean freight. I will post more details and eta as I get them. So not terrible, just extra patience for everyone. Here are some of the images of the Circles though I have requested a little more flesh tones to be accurate as these are production approval samples:

671B39D2-BA15-4E12-9E55-994D6AD62170.jpeg05C1B34A-A967-4FBE-98EB-134CE3F2E114.jpeg

so now hopefully the cards are on their way to the great USA... and i have games scheduled for Fridays Aug 23, Sep 6 and Sep 20.... which game do we think is going to be the first game i have hosted where 5 reds or 5 greens in a hand actually wins?! Excited! :)

rumours that I have ordered new bridge sized East Village Poker Club cut cards from Alain-Pierre (pokerchipsdesign) especially in anticipation of the 4-colour deck arrival are as yet unconfirmed, but certainly possible!

Ok with September here, here is an update on the new Victorians and Circles:

My customs broker tells me that I could have the Victorians arrive Wednesday or so. The Circles and packaging are still be produced, but they are being close to completed. I am totaling all of the Circles ordered so that I can request a special air freight shipment of those so all pre-orders can be sent out and arrive hopefully by the end of the month. I will have updates as I get them posted here to keep everyone informed. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
Ok with September here, here is an update on the new Victorians and Circles:

My customs broker tells me that I could have the Victorians arrive Wednesday or so. The Circles and packaging are still be produced, but they are being close to completed. I am totaling all of the Circles ordered so that I can request a special air freight shipment of those so all pre-orders can be sent out and arrive hopefully by the end of the month. I will have updates as I get them posted here to keep everyone informed. Thank you for your patience.
Here for updates, thanks

I'm hoping my decks make it before my zombie apocalypse tournament.

Sorry I have been away on a long-overdue vacation. Update on the Classic Victorians: Shipment to finally arrive in Salt Lake City tomorrow from NYC port with a day to clear customs. Delivery hopefully to me will be Friday. As for the Classic Circles, they are still in production along with packaging. I should have more details though later this week and will be requesting all pre-ordered decks to be shipped via air freight. I am still hopeful that I can get them by the end of the month to start shipping out all pre-orders. More very soon.

Victorians have cleared customs and they are being delivered tomorrow. I will post some images and ship out any pre-orders for just the Victorians. If you ordered a mix of Circles and Victorians, I will ship when I have the Circles. The request to air ship some 72 sets of Circles has been submitted. More on that this week.

And here they are! I think they feel great, shuffle and pitch great as well. They have a nice snap with a balanced flexibility and thickness. I thought I’d take you through the unveiling process a bit with the photos. It is a bit interesting that hearts are first suit instead of spades when you first see the decks.

6F3920AE-FE30-4B7D-B120-10986B254CBE.jpeg 897FD77B-804B-43F8-8914-4E98726ADCC2.jpeg AF4F7F41-F3EA-4E89-BB64-FF3B1371D990.jpeg EC2367C4-DD5E-4D5B-8BAA-D44905C1A3E1.jpeg

Please bear with me Canadian customers as I would like to have the Circles in hand before I ship the main box of all Canadian pre-orders up to TChan to mail out to you. For everyone else, I have some poker sized packaging on hand for these Victorians, but will be waiting on the main shipment of Circles/Packaging to be completely operational. Thanks for your understanding.

It is a bit interesting that hearts are first suit instead of spades when you first see the decks.
Doesn’t Dal Negro have some sort of affinity for hearts, particularly the 4 of hearts? What’s the rest of the order after hearts?

Perhaps so @RocAFella1. Hearts, clubs, diamonds, then spades is the order. Nothing special with the 4 of hearts though. They did add the 93E on the ace of hearts. I’ll have to ask about it’s significance.

They did add the 93E on the ace of hearts. I’ll have to ask about it’s significance.
If I’m not mistaken that’s their production code. Could be wrong though.

Their ace of hearts and 4 of hearts usually have markings.

And here they are! I think they feel great, shuffle and pitch great as well. They have a nice snap with a balanced flexibility and thickness. I thought I’d take you through the unveiling process a bit with the photos. It is a bit interesting that hearts are first suit instead of spades when you first see the decks.

View attachment 343155 View attachment 343156 View attachment 343157 View attachment 343158

Please bear with me Canadian customers as I would like to have the Circles in hand before I ship the main box of all Canadian pre-orders up to TChan to mail out to you. For everyone else, I have some poker sized packaging on hand for these Victorians, but will be waiting on the main shipment of Circles/Packaging to be completely operational. Thanks for your understanding.
Hey,

Are all these already sold?

did they also do the Circles? how we looking on those?

Sorry I have been away on a long-overdue vacation. Update on the Classic Victorians: Shipment to finally arrive in Salt Lake City tomorrow from NYC port with a day to clear customs. Delivery hopefully to me will be Friday. As for the Classic Circles, they are still in production along with packaging. I should have more details though later this week and will be requesting all pre-ordered decks to be shipped via air freight. I am still hopeful that I can get them by the end of the month to start shipping out all pre-orders. More very soon.

Between shipping to TChan, Customs into Canada, and reshipping to me, I'm hoping they arrive in time for my next league game that I host on Nov 2. Hopefully...

Anyone know where the order list is, is this the thread if so what # was comment, if not anyone have the thread. Trying to figure out how many decks of each I got. At work can't go through all 9 pages hoping someone already did the leg work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom