2019 Project

2019 Project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
@trever here is a little update and everyone else awaiting the new decks in September.

It is kind of a mixed bag of sorts, but mostly good. The new Classic Victorians have finished printing and are awaiting shipping via ocean freight. These should have been loaded on a ship today, but because of so many shipments going out of the port, mine has been delayed until the 15th and it is usually 25 days via ocean to get here. All customs clearance takes about a week so in reality it is looking more towards the end of September now.

For the Classic Circles, I received two sample setups and I am showing a couple of images of those. Packaging is also being done along with the decks so there is a longer production time on these which also puts them into next week for completion and scheduling ocean freight. I will post more details and eta as I get them. So not terrible, just extra patience for everyone. Here are some of the images of the Circles though I have requested a little more flesh tones to be accurate as these are production approval samples:

671B39D2-BA15-4E12-9E55-994D6AD62170.jpeg05C1B34A-A967-4FBE-98EB-134CE3F2E114.jpeg

jcooper911

Pair
Reaction score
so now hopefully the cards are on their way to the great USA... and i have games scheduled for Fridays Aug 23, Sep 6 and Sep 20.... which game do we think is going to be the first game i have hosted where 5 reds or 5 greens in a hand actually wins?! Excited! :)

jcooper911

Pair
Reaction score
rumours that I have ordered new bridge sized East Village Poker Club cut cards from Alain-Pierre (pokerchipsdesign) especially in anticipation of the 4-colour deck arrival are as yet unconfirmed, but certainly possible!

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Ok with September here, here is an update on the new Victorians and Circles:

My customs broker tells me that I could have the Victorians arrive Wednesday or so. The Circles and packaging are still be produced, but they are being close to completed. I am totaling all of the Circles ordered so that I can request a special air freight shipment of those so all pre-orders can be sent out and arrive hopefully by the end of the month. I will have updates as I get them posted here to keep everyone informed. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited:

toynoob

Flush
Reaction score
Ok with September here, here is an update on the new Victorians and Circles:

My customs broker tells me that I could have the Victorians arrive Wednesday or so. The Circles and packaging are still be produced, but they are being close to completed. I am totaling all of the Circles ordered so that I can request a special air freight shipment of those so all pre-orders can be sent out and arrive hopefully by the end of the month. I will have updates as I get them posted here to keep everyone informed. Thank you for your patience.
Here for updates, thanks

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry I have been away on a long-overdue vacation. Update on the Classic Victorians: Shipment to finally arrive in Salt Lake City tomorrow from NYC port with a day to clear customs. Delivery hopefully to me will be Friday. As for the Classic Circles, they are still in production along with packaging. I should have more details though later this week and will be requesting all pre-ordered decks to be shipped via air freight. I am still hopeful that I can get them by the end of the month to start shipping out all pre-orders. More very soon.

Top Bottom