2019 Project (3 Viewers)

2019 Project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which 4 color decks are available? I'd like to place an order but I'm not sure where to do it or what is available.

Ok most everyone should have received a shipping notice and the majority of orders went out today. For those waiting in Canada, your box is being shipped out on Monday to @T_Chan. Please message him so that he can provide you shipping details, tracking etc, when receives the box.

For those who ordered Friday evening, your orders also will go out on Monday.

Last edited:
My set arrived today, and yes, they look great. Intent was to intro these as a test pilot to my group, but I am thinking these are probably a permanent fixture.

My set arrived today, and yes, they look great. Intent was to intro these as a test pilot to my group, but I am thinking these are probably a permanent fixture.
pics! lol. i had my game on saturday and now have to wait 3 weeks to get them in play, jel!

IMG_20191007_180258.jpg

I got my setup today. The 4-color cards are fantastic, and probably my favorite cards ever now. They shuffle beautifully, with just the right amount of friction. They look awesome, and it is wonderful that we have a 4-color deck readily available on the market now. My rankings:
1) these
2) unbowed Kems
3) everything else I've tried like modiaNO, Copag, and Bicycle Prestige.

I'll admit I haven't read the entire thread, how would I get my hands on some @desjgn cards? Does @T_Chan have extras? That would work out perfectly as I'm Canadian. I'd be interested in a setup of Victorians and Circles fwiw.

Hey @desjgn I wasn't able to find a clear answer looking in multiple threads - how many setups can you fit in a SFRB? 4, 6, or more?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom