2019 Project

2019 Project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Update on the main shipment of Circles: They are due to arrive in port on November 6th and in theory I could have them around the 14th. More in November.

Darson

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First game last night since my circles arrived and it’s game over for all my other decks. The guys loved them and so do I! My only request now is for another pair of back colours - I’m sure these will sell out quickly and you’ll have to get more made.

9C4953C5-859B-4CC5-B966-A368CE99BB09.jpeg

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @desjgn , now that I have my 4-color sets I am wondering about the story behind the avatar represented in the Aces....
I am not sure as there isn’t any avatar or hidden meaning. I simply was going for each ace to have the same flourish look and feel in their respective suit design. Sorry that I don’t have something more profound in way of story.

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
First game last night since my circles arrived and it’s game over for all my other decks. The guys loved them and so do I! My only request now is for another pair of back colours - I’m sure these will sell out quickly and you’ll have to get more made.

View attachment 355070
Thank you and glad that these were a hit!

CdnBeerLover

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the new Classic Victorians today, and I have to say, I'm intrigued by the feel of this stock. I haven't compared it yet to the previous versions of the CVs yet, but first impressions are that they definitely have a more textured feel, and feel different from the other Dal Negro cards I have (granted, I only have one set of Freedom Star, so...).

They will be used in our next league tournament in November, so we will see how well they are received by our players. I'm looking forward to using them.

jcooper911

Pair
Reaction score
@CdnBeerLover - the victorians are definitely more textured than the 4 colour circles i can attest to that. i also think they are more textured than the old victorians, but honestly, i like the different feels for different deck, keeps the home games interesting considering i run every 2 weeks!

hdgeno

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my package of @desjgn cards from @T_Chan a few days ago, and only now had time to open them. Absolutely love the Desjgn cards, and surprisingly I really like the 4 color Circle cards. So much so, that I'll be getting another setup so that I have 4 of those decks. I didn't think I'd like 4 color cards but they are beautiful, and so well designed! The colors are all very distinct, and should never be confused for each other.

Having never handled Desjgn cards before, my life was changed forever lol. If I never played with any other cards that would be ok with me, really admire your work Jason!

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Got my package of @desjgn cards from @T_Chan a few days ago, and only now had time to open them. Absolutely love the Desjgn cards, and surprisingly I really like the 4 color Circle cards. So much so, that I'll be getting another setup so that I have 4 of those decks. I didn't think I'd like 4 color cards but they are beautiful, and so well designed! The colors are all very distinct, and should never be confused for each other.

Having never handled Desjgn cards before, my life was changed forever lol. If I never played with any other cards that would be ok with me, really admire your work Jason!
Thank you very much and glad that you love them!

Moxie Mike

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I'm hoping for some private feedback on these cards. How is the durability over a period of time (say a year)?

I host MTTs and cash games on average of 30-35 times/year, and I've been using the Copag 4-color setups for a very long time -I like them just fine but it's gotten to the point where I find a damaged card after every game I host, especially with the ones I've purchased more recently (the decline in Copag quality over the years is well documented).

I'm ready to try something else. I've read all the feedback that these are look/feel/shuffle nice, so I already believe in the product from that standpoint. But how do they hold up over time?

Thanks in advance - if you're inclined to respond please do so privately as to not muddy this thread or potentially speak negatively about the product in a public setting.

longflop

Straight
Reaction score
I was just poking around trying to find out about this. Sounds like they should be good to go for my December game!

desjgn

Two Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Main shipment has cleared customs and is being loaded on a truck for delivery early next week. For those who have put in your orders the last few weeks, your wait is almost over. Thanks for your patience.

Top Bottom