2019 Project (5 Viewers)

2019 Project

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordering links are in this thread.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ordering-links.16572/

Since it was a purchase from a business, you should have received a PayPal receipt detailing the purchase. I also see it in my PayPal history details.
My problem is I used the PayPal account I use for our nightly tournaments, which is an insane amount of transactions, collecting buy ins paying out, it's gotta be over 1000. But thanks for the link!

Yes, but I am trying to help EU customers not pay so much for shipping. Stay tuned.
I will, thanks. I very much appreciate your customer policies. Ongoing updates and improvements. As I understand last batch is made by DalNegro?
I used to provide underground poker world in Warsaw with plastic cards, very much interested to try yours. By the way if your have opinion on Faded Spade would you mind sharing it with me.
Best Regards and Keep On Noble Job

I will, thanks. I very much appreciate your customer policies. Ongoing updates and improvements. As I understand last batch is made by DalNegro?
I used to provide underground poker world in Warsaw with plastic cards, very much interested to try yours. By the way if your have opinion on Faded Spade would you mind sharing it with me.
Best Regards and Keep On Noble Job
Thank you. I do not own any Faded Spade sets so cannot speak to them.

Yes, these new Classic Victorians were produced by Dal Negro. The Classic Circles are being produced by Amass and production will be finished on September 30th. They did the Classic Baroque sets.

Update on the Circles: Production as I mentioned will be completed on September 30th and I have requested 100 sets to be Fedexed to me, although I am needing a shipping quote to see what the cost will be as these will be heavy. If the main shipment leaves on October 1st, I won’t receive them until mid-November.

Last edited:
May want to update the ordering links page and change the expected delivery of the Circles

The 100 sets of Circles coming via FedEx will ship out on the 30th, so all pre-orders should be shipping next week. I have about 100 boxes for the Victorians on hand until the others get here in November so an ok number of Victorians are available right now. I will ship any pre-orders of these received thus far to US destinations tomorrow evening.

Due to cost, I have requested economy shipping for the pre ordered circles and will update on the anticipated arrival once I receive a tracking number. In the meantime, all Victorians have shipped to US destinations. Here are a few more pictures:

62ADDB93-77E4-4B9D-83E4-EFBC338097F1.jpegF8557A98-D047-434E-B192-34EE80479A52.jpeg5D36DFC7-8569-449E-B1E0-42B58D51E8BD.jpeg

Got my Victorians in the mail today. All I have to say is WOW!

These are the smoothest shuffle I have ever had the pleasure of handling. I LOVE the textured feel of the cards. A lot of textured cards I've had in the past are really stiff and are hard to shuffle. Not these. Textured stock and smooth as butter to shuffle.

@desjgn , if I'd like to buy six sets of these for Christmas/Hanukkah gifts for my poker playing friends, about when should I place an order? Are there going to me more of them made?

Glad to hear it! I have about 90 boxes for the Victorians on hand until the main shipment of packaging arrives mid-November for all the Victorian decks I just received, so whenever you would like to place the order is fine. I would suggest in November @JMC9389 prior to Thanksgiving as shipping gets a little hectic afterwards.

Glad to hear it! I have about 90 boxes for the Victorians on hand until the main shipment of packaging arrives mid-November for all the Victorian decks I just received, so whenever you would like to place the order is fine. I would suggest in November @JMC9389 prior to Thanksgiving as shipping gets a little hectic afterwards.
Roger, I'll be placing another order then :)

@desjgn just to confirm, for those of us who ordered Victorians and Circles, we will receive these all together? Or should we expect a Victorians delivery soon?

These will be shipped together so that shipping can be combined. Some have wanted their orders shipped separately when it came to having the Victorians. More very soon on the Circles.

If I do a two set order for classic Victorian. Are those on hand read to ship? I read through the thread and got a bit confused. Figured I would just ask lol.

Guess what arrived today for all of those who pre-ordered Circles? Guess what is going out in the mail tomorrow also? Indeed, all pre-orders of Circles and Circles/Victorians mix for all destinations worldwide. Thank you for your patience. I received 100 sets so I will have some extras on hand once I get through with all pre-orders tonight/tomorrow. The photos won’t do these justice, but I think you will be happy with how these 4 colors look:

63841C2F-6F62-4A77-B076-A4E7F56F64C6.jpeg 2FD556B7-3407-4D1F-B781-08C083491A7E.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom