YOU CAN'T USE YOUR ONE TIME WHEN YOU'RE AHEAD! (1 Viewer)

Show us on this doll where the bad degen touched you.
IMG_1504.jpeg

Jesus what's wrong with these people??
Also, when you're ahead all-in, AND you have the other guy covered, just shut the hell up and let the cards come out.
If I want to use my ONE TIME to avoid getting rivered, that's my decision, sir.

No go back to your peach Busch light and keep yelling at clouds.

Jesus what's wrong with these people??
Also, when you're ahead all-in, AND you have the other guy covered, just shut the hell up and let the cards come out.

I hear you. It is bad enough that cards don't care about your feelings.

The fuck you can’t use it ahead. Little thing called “fading”. I stick $1400 in a pot with 6 card in my hand and a 6 card split pot eligible board, damn right I’m looking for my one time.

(Narrator: as he would soon sadly find out, his one time was actually no time at all as his nut nut got river double counterfeited)

(Screen switches to graphic of a school bus driving into someone’s ass)

The fuck you can’t use it ahead. Little thing called “fading”. I stick $1400 in a pot with 6 card in my hand and a 6 card split pot eligible board, damn right I’m looking for my one time.

(Narrator: as he would soon sadly find out, his one time was actually no time at all as his nut nut got river double counterfeited)

(Screen switches to graphic of a school bus driving into someone’s ass)
God help us.
One Times are for tournament poker. You get one when you buy in. Or maybe you get one per calendar year, I’m not sure. But you don’t get them for your wacky-ass 6 cards in your hand plus role a die to see how many you get to draw and hope your neighbor doesn’t steal them because he has a joker or a one eyed jack showed up face down on the middle row cash game.

God help us.
One Times are for tournament poker. You get one when you buy in. Or maybe you get one per calendar year, I’m not sure. But you don’t get them for your wacky-ass 6 cards in your hand plus role a die to see how many you get to draw and hope your neighbor doesn’t steal them because he has a joker or a one eyed jack showed up face down on the middle row cash game.
(This is a great game. Pot limit).

God help us.
What is this game called? I'm gonna play it Saturday.

COME ON, ONE TIME!!

wacky-ass 6 cards in your hand plus role a die to see how many you get to draw and hope your neighbor doesn’t steal them because he has a joker or a one eyed jack showed up face down on the middle row cash game.
Pop quiz, hotshot.

Is this game called —-

A) Rooster Sex
B) Bewilderment
C) Big Tahoe In The Hooe
D) UpNDown’s Lawnchair
E) Crazy Simpleminded Spinach
F) Multiboard Toe Fungus
G) Dafuq
H) Penzoil
I) Expired Dreams
J) Big Eyesore
K) Butt Hamster
L) Green Booger

Pop quiz, hotshot.

Is this game called —-

A) Rooster Sex
B) Bewilderment
C) Big Tahoe In The Hooe
D) UpNDown’s Lawnchair
F) Multiboard Toe Fungus
G) Dafuq
H) Penzoil
I) Expired Dreams
J) Big Eyesore
K) Butt Hamster
L) Green Booger
Those are all great names for a band. You should post on RollingStone.com and charge an artistic fee.

Pop quiz, hotshot.

Is this game called —-

A) Rooster Sex
B) Bewilderment
C) Big Tahoe In The Hooe
D) UpNDown’s Lawnchair
F) Multiboard Toe Fungus
G) Dafuq
H) Penzoil
I) Expired Dreams
J) Big Eyesore
K) Butt Hamster
L) Green Booger
It’s all you, brother. Call it Bergsball if you like.

Those are all great names for a band. You should post on RollingStone.com and charge an artistic fee.
Lmfao!!! @bergs is a regular AI at this shit.

“Hey Chat@bergs, give me a list of alternative rock band names that Kurt Cobain would have been part of if he was alive”

Actually “Chat at Bergs” is another name that might work. Especially if @BonScot said it

I’ll argue that you can never use it more than once in a lifetime. That’s a “one-time”.

Otherwise , I’ll use it whenever I want.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom