You can only save one set ..... (3 Viewers)

Do you have a picture of this rack of nickles?
Nope.

I mean maybe.

A9772057-CD35-4589-AA94-A9A1AC56399B.jpeg

This thread is no bueno ... making my head hurt. Not gonna make the Sophie’s choice, going to update my fire escape with al the chips plan instead.

I'd probably die in the fire.

Same here. Thinking about my very best set(s) took me like 10 minutes. Thanks that I had the chance to made a decision before the big fire. ;)
As most of your best sets consist of at least 1000 chips I would easily carry at least 2 sets (would surely try 3 because I am ambitious) out of that house.

Micro cash (currently about 800 chips - min. 600 to carry):
IMG_0313.jpg

Tournament (430 chips - min. 400 to carry):
IMG_1507.jpgIMG_1597.jpg

Well and if these are save I'd ask my wife to get at least two other sets. :whistle: :whistling:
PNY (about 400 chips)
IMG_0174 2.jpg

MGM Grand (about 540 chips):
IMG_2740.jpgIMG_0358.jpg

It would be *really* tough to pass over my PNYs, given the time and $$$ invested in them. But the only set that would be next to impossible to replace at this point would be my custom stamped t-molds.

View attachment 363092

I think the only rational approach to this is to develop a chip evacuation plan and begin conducting monthly fire drills to practice....

You haven’t done that yet!?!
I already hired a chip whisperer (Caesars Milano :bag: *) to train my chips to roll themselves out of the house.

On a related note, keep an eye out for the next commissioned work from @BonScot, “The Chip Whisperer”

*if you don’t get the reference, this will not be funny. If you do get the reference, this will still not be funny

A couple of weeks ago when the tornado came through Dallas the Baccarats went into the gun safe. The rest went into the bathroom with me, the wife & dog. Turned out to be a non-event for us, but it was the first time I actually took cover in 20yrs. (Not enough room in the safe or time to make room for the rest)

View attachment 363029

Heard this trick before...

@ADS Aviator, "ok, now lets get in the bathtub and cover ourselves with the chips"
Wife "why are we doing this again?"
ADS Aviator, "for protection of course"
dog, "woof, woof"
Wife, "ok"
ADS Aviator, "Scrub a dub dub, a donkey in his tub :whistle: :whistling:"
Wife, "huh?"
ADS Aviator, "oh nothing"
Wife, "ok, the radio said the tornado has passed our area"
ADS Aviator, "aww, just 10 more minutes.. pretty pleeease"

You haven’t done that yet!?!
I already hired a chip whisperer (Caesars Milano :bag: *) to train my chips to roll themselves out of the house.

On a related note, keep an eye out for the next commissioned work from @BonScot, “The Chip Whisperer”

*if you don’t get the reference, this will not be funny. If you do get the reference, this will still not be funny

He wasn't kidding folks. Here they are.

What-the-animals-tell-me.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom