You can only save one set ..... (3 Viewers)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Tragedy strikes :eek: Your house is on fire. Your family and pets have made it safely outside. You just have time to dash inside and rescue one and only one of your many chip sets - which one :nailbite:

Please post a pic of the lucky survivor.

Easy.

image.jpg

A couple of weeks ago when the tornado came through Dallas the Baccarats went into the gun safe. The rest went into the bathroom with me, the wife & dog. Turned out to be a non-event for us, but it was the first time I actually took cover in 20yrs. (Not enough room in the safe or time to make room for the rest)

dunes.jpeg

NCC for sure. Plus, they are the babe of the month in the PCF Calendar this month.
:tup: In terms of pure irreplaceability, NCCs definitely are ahead. But for functionality, the Riversides. The Kings Castles are definitely the least likely to be saved of the three.

I'm going to assume that I'm not the only person with pics of my poker chips in my phone and on my work computer. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

All of them stay. They could all be remade. I would be torn up about the table that I built with my dad though. But, he is still alive, so I guess that we could build that again. I would save my set of @desjgn cards so we could play at my neighbors house waiting for the fire department.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom