You can only save one set ..... (1 Viewer)

20191106_152326.jpg

My first Paulson, even though they are replacable... @FordPickup92 bought me my first 2 racks... but to be totally honest if @liftapint is only able to save one nevada lodge, I would rather give up all of my sets and help her save another one!! Mine are much easier to come by!! Lol

Not my most valuable but one that I love and what started my Nevada chip collecting craze. Yes, I would actually keep all of the Spotted birds since it is not technically a set!!! :cool
(Looks like I need to update my pics of the sets. This Trop set now has some different fracs and at least another rack of ones. I guess I will have to update the pics when I move into my new home!

That looks like 3 sets Mel - only one :oops:

no, it’s just one.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

but I better hope to have a friend or two who can help me carry them out of the fire (if forced to choose....I take the portion of the set on the right of the photo...the colors!!!)

I would probably get burned alive still trying to figure this out
clearly I need a better "Dooms-Day" strategy plan....at the moment, I'm probably just saving a few of my favorite racks and checking the mailbox/front door one last time so i can open packages of moar chippes while i watch the fire.

Not my most valuable but one that I love and what started my Nevada chip collecting craze. Yes, I would actually keep all of the Spotted birds since it is not technically a set!!! :cool
(Looks like I need to update my pics of the sets. This Trop set now has some different fracs and at least another rack of ones. I guess I will have to update the pics when I move into my new home!
Ssanel’s set of these is really the only set out there that I covet.

Actually this is one reason I don't keep all my chips in the same place.
But to answer the question, I'd probably have to save either my 'Fish&Donkey' labeled Terribles's or
my Palmas Club ASMs,
If my Casbah Club TRK set was bigger I'd probably save them.

Some of yous need to use a dolly to move those chip sets. I think max is 2000 chips: a 1000 chip bird cage in each hand. AND EVEN then, you'd be moving pretty slow....

It would be *really* tough to pass over my PNYs, given the time and $$$ invested in them. But the only set that would be next to impossible to replace at this point would be my custom stamped t-molds.

2017_01_29_IMG_3330.JPG

I think the only rational approach to this is to develop a chip evacuation plan and begin conducting monthly fire drills to practice....

I 'd save the holy birds of Athens.
Remarkably, ancient Athenians, knowing they couldn't take on the 100-fold invading Iranian Army on land, abandoned their City, Temples, homes and belongings to be utterly destroyed and looted by the invaders, and they carried on to their warships -the Wooden Walls- with their shields (with the Owl image on them) and the bones of their fathers, which they unearthed from cemeteries. Women and children had been already sent farther south (still unsafe, if the battle was lost).
The crucial battle was to be fought and utterly won at sea, while their City was burning.
ATHENIAN_OWL_CLUB_0312.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom