Wynn inspired Aurora set (1 Viewer)

AK Chip

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
This is still a couple of months before funds will be available to order along with inlay art work still being created by Steve.

But I still wanted feed back on the set from the forum. Colors are a little different but I wanted to have a set with my favorite CPC colors.

wynn 25.png

wynn 100.png

wynn 500.png

wynn1000.png

Wynn 5000.png

I'm sure you're not the only one who has mocked up a Wynn tribute in the last month or so. Have you tried to more accurately replicate the spot patterns?

I did that but then decided I liked using the same edge spots through out the set. And also using DG Peach and Blurple. So I ended up with this.

I did that but then decided I liked using the same edge spots through out the set. And also using DG Peach and Blurple. So I ended up with this.

I can understand why you would go peach/blurple. The T500 is definitely the hardest to replicate using CPC's color palette due to the base color of the original T500.

This was my attempt:

BPlZDsp.png

Pretty close!! I never tried the butterscotch was always using light brown. Yours looks very close.

I also loved Trihonda's 1000 chip so I had to steal his color combo.

Looking good! I actually liked your 500 better then the original Wynn 500. The purple with brown/butterscotch or whatever color that is never did much for me.

E6343B56-7241-40F2-8281-2CA8523AF9D9.png

I keep flip flopping on the 5,00 chip. I think I like the Bright White better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom