Harry potter inspired set (1 Viewer)

slimshady4239

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Looking for feedback / interest? on these Harry Potter inspired designs (also very much inspired by the Iron Bank GoT set). Haven't yet gotten to the inlay but the idea would be to probably do:

Inlay (idea)
- black background
- House title above crest, "no galleon value" below if tourney
- Back side house title + "25 sickles" or "5 galleons"

Design inspiration (left to right)
- Death eaters / Voldemort
- Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
- Hufflepuff
- Slytherin
- Gryffindor
- Ravenclaw

Also considered doing a Honeydukes design but would love the base to be a pale pink with light green / DG pink spots

hogwarts_chips.png

Hog’s Head Inn ™️ solid cash set on the H mold or HHR. Severed boar head on the inlay with galleons denomination.
I’d be in on that one

Huge Harry Potter fan here. If you’re going to do a set, think how it’s all fits together.

If Hogwarts then the 4 houses plus one for the school itself gives you 5 denoms. The 6th could be the hogwarts express or maybe the chamber of secrets. Hogsmeade is possible…

Diagon Alley is one where you can easily have multiple different things that keep them together - all the shops (Quality Quidditch, Flourish and Blots, Weasley’s Wheezes, Ollivander’s, etc), Gringots bank, even the Leaky Couldon pub.

Wherever you end up with, you’ve got a eager supporter here!

Hey guys, I'm thinking of engaging a designer to help mock up chips ceramic chips in this style. Would love to know if there is interest in something like this or if folks would be more inclined towards normal labels / edge spots which I can help mock up myself. Anyone here interested in putting together a group buy?
Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 9.43.57 AM.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom