WSOP Final Table Discussion (1 Viewer)

My guess is Maahs has very little experience in any final tables, let alone anything like this

On a side note, wasn’t there supposed to be a new chip at the final table? I thought I remembered reading about a 5,000,000 chip for this year.

What network is it on tonight?
550E4F3F-2F34-4A00-8996-D24A3FA8E2B1.jpeg

My question is why did he carry out 3 racks of 5M chips that’s 1.5B in chips yet there’s only 515M chips in play

Glad to see I wasn't the only person that absolutely hated watching Maahs

Wow this is just crap. Now sure I’m lazy, but do you know how easy it is to find specific sporting events or matchups? I can search any baseball, football, or wife carrying event here and the first result will give me time, location, channel/network. How the hell do they ever expect this to become mainstream and watercooler talk when they don’t even have basic detailed coverage for their WSOP main event? Rant over.

On ESPNews right now. Can't interrupt the 9th inning where the Dodgers are beating the Phillies by 13 runs to show it of course.

ESPN sucks. Pull this f'ing game and go to WSOP. It's 14-1.

My DVR stopped recording when it was still 5 handed, as Comcast listed the program as only 2 hours long. At least I didn’t have to see Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs stalling anymore!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom