WSOP Main Event ? (1 Viewer)

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
is anyone watching this ?

I have only seen about 25% of the coverage so far but a couple hands were so wild some people def don't belong out there for 10k blows my mind

the guy who Jammed 100 BB's with AK to win 10 BBs just so absurd

and the dude who folded Pocket Ks pre you have to Jam there and if the dude has As it is what it is

makes me sick seeing some of this play going on

A lot of people win their seat through small satellites so you see all kinds of characters there playing crazy. And I think I heard it was the biggest field ever so that adds to it.

I’ve been watching quite a bit. I’ve definitely seen some people playing like idiots. Two hour levels! You don’t need to play that crap right now!
I’m watching last night’s coverage right now and Alex Foxen is just abusing amateurs.

I’ve been watching quite a bit. I’ve definitely seen some people playing like idiots. Two hour levels! You don’t need to play that crap right now!
I’m watching last night’s coverage right now and Alex Foxen is just abusing amateurs.
yeah did you see the 2 hands I am talking about they are so sad

Will we ever see another Pro ever win this event ? maybe this is the year

the last big name to win it all that was already established in poker was 2001 Carlos Mortensen & 2000 Chris Ferguson

the last big name to win it all that was already established in poker was 2001 Carlos Mortensen & 2000 Chris Ferguson
koray aldemir ‘21 champion won a Triton in 2017, final tabled high rollers including $111k one drop, $10m earnings before he won.

I think that counts as a pro?

Espen was / is a pro. Not a big name before, but his skill level was very high. Percentages of celebrity pros vs field is well under 1% though so the odds are low. For a tournament this big you basically need to run like god for 7+ days.

koray aldemir ‘21 champion won a Triton in 2017, final tabled high rollers including $111k one drop, $10m earnings before he won.

I think that counts as a pro?
Yeah but only super poker nerds knew who that guy was but yeah u know what I mean like a big name that dude isnt that big of a name in my eyes before that

Im talking like a household name Im not sure it will even happen again who know i just watched that dnegs beat when he busted 11th in 2015 I remember that that was rough

Im talking like a household name Im not sure it will even happen again who know i just watched that dnegs beat when he busted 11th in 2015 I remember that that was rough

There’s a couple household names with big stacks going into day 3…Patrik Antonius, Faraz Jaka, Doug Polk
They’re free coverage anywhere?
first two levels on YouTube at 3

Last edited:
Todays stream is a terrible joke. There’s an idiot flake babbling nonstop. It’s bad.

Is it dirty diaper guy? Haven’t had chance to watch it but heard he was on the feature
Dirty diaper guy is there playing hard, but not saying much.
No, there’s a 23 year old idiot named Parent who is babbling like a happy Mouseketeer on coke.

No, there’s a 23 year old idiot named Parent who is babbling like a happy Mouseketeer on coke.
Finally got a chance to start it. I think this is exactly my approach if I ever get on a pokergo table. He’s being loud-nit, right? Loud-nit prints

Edit: I’m just 30 min in and I’m pretty sure this is tactical. My guess is he will crush the table.

Last edited:
is anyone watching this ?

I have only seen about 25% of the coverage so far but a couple hands were so wild some people def don't belong out there for 10k blows my mind

the guy who Jammed 100 BB's with AK to win 10 BBs just so absurd

and the dude who folded Pocket Ks pre you have to Jam there and if the dude has As it is what it is

makes me sick seeing some of this play going on
Pretty sure they're following their gematria script.

Dirty Diaper guy? Should I even ask
Rigby, the guy who had a poker group that always played 23o “dirty diaper” bounty and he agreed to play it every time he was dealt it in the main event….including stuff like 4-betting it on like day 7 which is insane

man like the annouce
man like the announcer said no matter what happens with that 23yr olds stack he will forever be known for this

I was watching like WTF I have never heard someone speak so much in such lil time that was absurd then everyone starts making fun of him and hellmuth started to get so annoyed he becomes best friends with the Celtic guy LOL I wish the Celtic guy knew what I know he would be sad for life

I’ve been watching the stream free on PlutoTV, they have a PokerGO channel. It’s not always showing the WSOP, but sometimes it’s a live feed.

Payout structure sucks this year. $7M rake is insane.
It’s gonna be a % of buy in but yea it’s really crept up. 4-5% seems more standard for a 10k.

WSOP has been high for a while but they bumped it again this year after a big bump in ‘21

200?-2019 - 6%
2021-22 - 6.75%
2023 - 7%

Hasn’t the ME been full of (poker) idiots donking off that $10k for all of the last 20 years? Ever since Moneymaker won.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom