5 July Nights @ Mandalay Bay (2 Viewers)

Where did you see that? I saw something about it ending in December of last year. Also, do you think I need the status matched BEFORE I book? If not I’ll make sure to get it once I get to LV and before I checkout.
Link MGM

Update: i can see it indeed ended September 30, 2023

Mandalay usually has good tournaments going during the series I thought?

Never made it down there but would be surprised if you can’t find a couple to play

Edit: nevermind I think I mixed it up with a Labor Day trip where they had one tournament.

You’re going to need to tram it over to mgm or aria

Anyone know when they're releasing the WSOP 2024 calendar? I thought it was supposed to get released this past Monday.

I played at Mandalay Bay last summer while WSOP was on. Very soft friendly game
I’m leaning towards staying at a Caesar’s hotel since I have diamond status. Gotta get one that is easy to get to the tram or I’ll be stuck taking Lyfts

Ceasars Palace could be your best option then, since it has a monorail station (with Flamingo) and will be least crowded of the options (Horseshoe, Paris, PH, Flamingo)

1707874132383.png

Ceasars Palace could be your best option then, since it has a monorail station (with Flamingo) and will be least crowded of the options (Horseshoe, Paris, PH, Flamingo)

View attachment 1273271
PH crowded? At the rates that their rooms are being sold at I thought it would be a ghost town. I can get a room there for half of what it cost to get one at Mandalay

I stayed at Mandalay for the convention last year with my friend. We played poker everyday and found that Mandalay had some of the softer tables. Action there was decent you’d get a game anytime pretty much except early am until about 10-11am. It was a decent hike to get to any other rooms though with MGM grand being the closest and ARIA/Bellagio being maybe 20 mins walking. Slightly sketchy to walk around there with a decent ammount of tweakers present, but I never had any issues at night. Just gotta walk where you’re going and mind your own business. Its a nice hotel, good pool, and good poker games. But I’d advise you to stay closer to the strip if you’re looking to play since that’s gonna expand your options much more without having to walk 20+ minutes.

I stayed at Mandalay for the convention last year with my friend. We played poker everyday and found that Mandalay had some of the softer tables. Action there was decent you’d get a game anytime pretty much except early am until about 10-11am. It was a decent hike to get to any other rooms though with MGM grand being the closest and ARIA/Bellagio being maybe 20 mins walking. Slightly sketchy to walk around there with a decent ammount of tweakers present, but I never had any issues at night. Just gotta walk where you’re going and mind your own business. Its a nice hotel, good pool, and good poker games. But I’d advise you to stay closer to the strip if you’re looking to play since that’s gonna expand your options much more without having to walk 20+ minutes.
Yea I have MB booked but will likely cancel it since I can stay at a Caesar’s property for more than half the price. Problem is I can’t be too far since priority one will be volleyball at the MB convention center.

What timing. Looks like as of yesterday they removed the Caesar's diamond status from the founders card website not too soon after I purchased a membership. Apparently, even though they had renewed their contract, something happened in conversations between the two corps yesterday and Caesar's diamond may be officially off the table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom