Big pickup parking in las vegas (1 Viewer)

Justchipin

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Random question but I feel like if anyone knows it will be someone on here.

We always fly to Sin City for the NFR in December and stay on the Strip( New York New York, MGM, PARK MGM, Mandalay Bay) and loved it However me and the old lady talked about it while we where there this year we should drive once.

And that got me thinking can you park a F-350 longbox in a parking garage? Is staying somewhere like Southpoint worth it ?

TLDR Do you drive a Big Truck in a big city and wanna give a country boy some advice drop it here !

I usually valet Horseshoe asked me if my RAM was a long bed. It’s 6.5 with a crew cab. If it were 8’ they said no but that is moot

Southpoint has the easiest free parking IMO. I really like that place. Only disadvantage is location. Nothing is walking distance. You must drive to anything.

Random question but I feel like if anyone knows it will be someone on here.

We always fly to Sin City for the NFR in December and stay on the Strip( New York New York, MGM, PARK MGM, Mandalay Bay) and loved it However me and the old lady talked about it while we where there this year we should drive once.

And that got me thinking can you park a F-350 longbox in a parking garage? Is staying somewhere like Southpoint worth it ?

TLDR Do you drive a Big Truck in a big city and wanna give a country boy some advice drop it here !
I don't know about in a parking garage, but there is open parking next to Polo Towers, in front of the Marriott Grand Chateau. It's not free, but I see RVs in there, so you'll be fine with an F350.

I've also an F350 4x4 crew cab long bed. Done NFR myself, last trip was several years ago. Had it to Vegas a time or two. Have been able to park downtown by the El Cortez. Seem to think that there was some 'possibilities' at the free Planet Hollywood parking lot for the shops and stuff. Have parked at the Rio no issues. Also at Southpoint, but while it's often a good choice $$$ wise, as previously posted - gotta drive everywhere.

Mine is factory height, but have still rubbed my antenna on a parking garage or two in Reno. If yours is lifted, I'd say that limits your choices even further.

I've also an F350 4x4 crew cab long bed. Done NFR myself, last trip was several years ago. Had it to Vegas a time or two. Have been able to park downtown by the El Cortez. Seem to think that there was some 'possibilities' at the free Planet Hollywood parking lot for the shops and stuff. Have parked at the Rio no issues. Also at Southpoint, but while it's often a good choice $$$ wise, as previously posted - gotta drive everywhere.

Mine is factory height, but have still rubbed my antenna on a parking garage or two in Reno. If yours is lifted, I'd say that limits your choices even further.
Good to know ! Thank you

I went to the Venetian a couple years ago and they parked my lifted Ram out front with all the sports cars.

I went to the Venetian a couple years ago and they parked my lifted Ram out front with all the sports cars.

Gunna need a car wash and the summer rims back on before we do anything i didn't think about that haha be cool to see her next to a lambo
20230106_162013.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom