WSOP China Clays (2 Viewers)

Everything you say is possible with blank Majestics and Gear labels at 70c per chip right now. I wouldn't think that'll be too far off pricing for ceramic hybrids.

Yeah but 70c for 1penny china clays is hard to justify. The original Majestics sold at 26c a blank right and 5c a label right? (someone here will remember). Now thats a price point that seems more reasonable for cheaply made CCs.

Yeah but 70c for 1penny china clays is hard to justify.
No, it really isn't.

"I want them."

That's all the justification one needs as long as you're willing to pay for them. It's really not a whole lot different from paying $2+ per chip for a CPC chip with a 5c face value.

Any suggestions for a label redesign, name wise?

World Championship of Poker?

Here's a version using the pink color scheme from the 100,000 as the 25c. That make more sense as I look back, the pink/green wasn't really a WSOP chip... just a 25c from some previous tribute set.
upload_2017-7-14_11-9-44.png

And one using the white 100,000 colors for the 1. (but remember, unless someone has a contact in China, these probably wouldn't be china clays, but Sunfly Hybrids so maybe the blue 1 isn't quite an issue)
upload_2017-7-14_11-10-38.png

Last edited:
I wish we could do something with that green $25 to make it more vibrant like the yellow $20. Maybe a NCV chip or something that can be relabeled?

Chips in order of the best IMO:

1 = Blue $500
2 = Yellow $1000 (dont know if the $20 would look better though, looks more vibrant, but the $1000 looks decent in pics)
3 = Orange 25c (would need to see it but I love those colors)
4 = Green $25 (needs more vibrance!)

I wish we could do something with that green $25 to make it more vibrant like the yellow $20. Maybe a NCV chip or something that can be relabeled?

Keep in mind.... this is just doinking around in PowerPoint for S&Gs. If this seriously moves forward, then we'd want to get more serious about color matching using the Paulson chip colors, Sunfly print colors, etc.

The Main Event?
I actually had this in my mind. I was watching on TV and when I saw a graphic that said main event I was like "wow that would be a great name for a tourney set." Hell it would even be a good name for a cash set if they look good enough.

I actually had this in my mind. I was watching on TV and when I saw a graphic that said main event I was like "wow that would be a great name for a tourney set." Hell it would even be a good name for a cash set if they look good enough.

Any name/theme can become hugely popular as long as their is a story behind it / the chip owner has some connection to the idea. The idea is important.

I like "Main Event" chips.

Last edited:
Main Event Poker Series
Main Event Championship Poker
Main Event Poker Championship
The Main Even Poker

DBtRrF7WsAAdAEF.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom