WSOP China Clays (1 Viewer)

JoeBGo

Flush
Reaction score
145A451D-FFB3-4310-B4F4-B4FDC41799A4-2453-000002D4FBC8D9D4.jpeg
I noticed a revamped thread in the PGI forum about a possible CPS GB2 or V2. But has there even been an effort to make these in China Clays for a group buy? I like this version a lot more than any other WSOP chips...just a newbie thought.

Nice. Interested. Like this design and on regular majestic/Milano China clays without the crosshatching? Tell me more!

Last edited:
There's another current thread about those. Can't find it at the moment, but it's there somewhere.

Someone needs to figure out how to get these made!

I would love for this to happen. It's it's far enough down the road I'd definitely be in for a set!

I actually looked at a bunch of photos online. Love these chips, but I prefer edge spot progression.

Loving those higher denominations and quarter pies!

I would jump on these tomorrow if made, regardless of personal finances. I'll never have this set otherwise and, at CC prices, on the Majestic mold, I'd be in for at least 1000.

I would jump on these tomorrow if made, regardless of personal finances. I'll never have this set otherwise and, at CC prices, on the Majestic mold, I'd be in for at least 1000.

Honestly, I would not buy any if they were struck on the Majestic mold. Their oblong shape would make it a nonstarter for me.

I'd prefer a new mold with some better QC.

Majestic oblong/asymmetry issues depicted below...
unnamed.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom