WORDLE (2 Viewers)

I finally got it in 1!!! ;)
giphy-4155191440.gif

I was viewing PCF and guessing in a golf type Wordle contest (par is 3 to 5 and all have to use the same shitty starting word the admin comes up with) on another board. There were several possibilities, but if I didn't guess "Poker," I knew I would regret it. I'm not guessing "Joker."

Today's word is also poker related, but not so obvious.

Well that was annoying, not only did I miss the word for the first time in months, I couldn't even get the result to post here correctly. Had 4/5 letters in the right spot after 2 guesses, but there were too many potentially correct answers and I didn't catch the right one.

Last edited:
Well that was annoying, not only did I miss the word for the first time in months, I couldn't even get the result to post here correctly. Had 4/5 letters in the right spot after 2 guesses, but there were too many potentially correct answers and I didn't catch the right one.
I think today’s word definitely ended a lot of streaks.
82E46005-7E81-47DC-9B72-FC1FEC181F77.jpeg

I think I made it about 140 puzzles without a miss and then I missed two in one week about 3 weeks ago. For the last couple of months I've been playing it less, just when I remember to go in.

Tough morning with a streak buster. I had a decision to make on my last move between 2 words. I went against my gut and used my 2nd pick. I played this game like I do pocket Jacks. Tomorrow is another day.

38CDFC61-12A0-4A9E-A04D-004C3385D153.jpeg

F0BD3DA9-C639-448C-8371-44AAA0ED2FAA.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom