Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just need to say a mostly objective fact that is right 99/100 times.

Its like saying Betelguese 3 times, he can’t help but appear!
8MWSnXYYzDdPh9s6nwcuAW-320-80.jpg

YOU RANG BRO?

My wife already thinks I spend way too much time in this forum and way too much money on chips. I just told her I couldn’t Go to sleep until I took a quiz testing my knowledge of another chippers chipping life. Well, that went over well! 5 extra entries if u can tell me the color of the walls in my guest bedroom.....which I am staring out right now. Haha haha.

My wife already thinks I spend way too much time in this forum and way too much money on chips. I just told her I couldn’t Go to sleep until I took a quiz testing my knowledge of another chippers chipping life. Well, that went over well! 5 extra entries if u can tell me the color of the walls in my guest bedroom.....which I am staring out right now. Haha haha.

You seem like you'd have light green on your guest bedroom walls. Or maybe a taupe. :tup:

Last edited:
@grantc54 came out of nowhere to grab the #2 spot!

View attachment 553593
Lol, I read everything in the instructions but missed one point... the fact about the answers being multiple choice.

I came up with an answer to most questions before clicking in the survey.

I was really confused by the question asking which of "these chips" would be your least favorite, I wont provide the answer I came up with but if i got that one right it was because of the chips I selected as your least favorite.

Thanks again for running this contest.

Just submitted the answers. Thank you for the chance and really generous from you to do this. Hope you get all the good chip karma you deserve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom