Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re nicely in the asshat territory, tho. Congrats :)

Oh well, can't win them all.

Also, as always, my "asshat rule" stands: if you’ve been an asshole to me in the past (as defined by me), I may refuse t

Have I been an asshole to you?!

Other than this thread, I think the only comment I've ever made to you, the only interaction I've ever had with you, was

I love your taste in poker chips, but you need to upgrade to a proper table.

I usually don't treat people like an asshole unless they deserve it. But those that I know that have interacted with you mostly had positive things to say. So I don't think you're an asshole. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess.

But, to maintain the decorum if the thread and the forum, I'll bow out of the giveaway and unlike the OP.

Good luck with the giveaway, sir.

Last edited:
Oh well, can't win them all.

Have I been an asshole to you?!

Other than this thread, I think the only comment I've ever made to you, the only interaction I've ever had with you, was

I love your taste in poker chips, but you need to upgrade to a proper table.

I usually don't treat people like an asshole unless they deserve it. But those that I know that have interacted with you mostly had positive things to say. So I don't think you're an asshole. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I guess.

But, to maintain the decorum if the thread and the forum, I'll bow out of the giveaway and unlike the OP.

Good luck with the giveaway, sir.
I think your an asshole. But one of my favorite assholes... Sooooo...

Were you going to heckle the players to death? :)
He was going to get your Friends Mug and abduct it.... Sending you videos with him using METAL FORKS to stir things and scratch it up until he was the winner.

He's a sick sick person....

Some fun statistics so far:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 12.27.21 PM.png

Thanks for the Giveaway Opportunity. Boy the test was hard. Barely got any work done today. Good thing I work from home. The bad thing is there was no one to cheat off of.

Apparently, not all signs are great! hahahah :) You got 18 extra entries into the drawing, congrats. But you're ranked 26 out of 31 entries in terms of accuracy.

View attachment 553177

Well ya I don’t follow your posts. They just depress and mostly irritate me. I’m happy with one entry, but 18? SHIP IT!! I never win these things and Tks for the attempt at it regardless. I had fun!

I haven’t always been the best test taker, but I am above average when it comes to raffles so I like my chances in advancing regardless of how many additional entries I may have gotten... reminds me of how I graduated college.

@Windwalker, haven't communicated but definitely been railing you :)

Thanks for putting together this opportunity, it's not only very generous (and fun) but you (or someone you employ haha) put some time and effort into this, and I gather your time is not cheap ;-)

Curious as to how many I got right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom