Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then let them, I suppose. You’re nicely in the asshat territory, tho. Congrats :)
Forgive Wedge. He's a lawyer. Or he took a law class in college or something.

Also, thats a pretty cool prize. One where I don't think I've seen a simple sample anywhere on site :tup: The specific people involved in it's creation make it a pretty cool PCF piece.

If I ever said anything negative to you, I was just kidding. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
You're seriously giving away a set that would take me years to save up for. What an incredible gesture man! :tup:

This is monumental! Wow. Even though I didn’t make the cut, this is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen :jawdrop:

View attachment 552949
Congrats man! Agreed, this is the coolest thing I’ve seen. I believe I made the cut by one day. And figured how to become supporting member! This is very generous! I have literally been on this site everyday almost every hour. It’s crazy!

Thanks for this fun and generous event. Pretty epic. Will be fun to participate and / or follow along. If I don't get a seat in the tourney will def watch and peanut gallery.

By the way thanks for making questions multiple choice! I love multiple choice exams.

I guess I'm out. After re-reading the OP I don't qualify. I also fall into the "lazy" category so its probably for the best lol.

Hell, I'd probably flip it for a bottle of boubon anyways :)

I guess I'm out. After re-reading the OP I don't qualify. I also fall into the "lazy" category so its probably for the best lol.

Hell, I'd probably flip it for a bottle of boubon anyways :)
I’m confused. How do you not qualify?

anybody else start finding answers to the scavenger hunt then click on the survey link to find out it's multiple choice and half your answers weren't even options? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I was just excited to see multiple choice.

anybody else start finding answers to the scavenger hunt then click on the survey link to find out it's multiple choice and half your answers weren't even options? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
8DD6410B-D2FA-4BB5-AED7-2CEBC99BC061.jpeg

What an insane giveaway. The eventual winner will be one lucky down, this is a fantastic set.

this is amazing of you, and the scavenger hunt was inexplicably enjoyable.

so to be clear, are the entries for a random draw to select the 32 tournament participants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom