Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, in addition to contributing the prize(s) it looks like you are putting a lot of time and effort into this giveaway WW. :watching: I hope the winner respects that effort and can morally comply with your wishes (i.e. no flippy).

Other than that, I wish everyone good luck and I’m personally rooting for all the chippers who could not otherwise afford this themself :tup:

Wow how did I do so crappy on it lol. I thought I'd do alot better than that after playing cards with you for a couple days. Guess I should have done some searching. Lol

24 hours left to take the quiz. Keep in mind, even if you literally did nothing but guess EVERY answer, you are statistically viable to have a 7x better shot at making the tournament shortlist than someone who didn’t take the quiz.
I need to remember to do this BEFORE the bourbon tomorrow

24 hours left to take the quiz. Keep in mind, even if you literally did nothing but guess EVERY answer, you are statistically viable to have a 7x better shot at making the tournament shortlist than someone who didn’t take the quiz.
Did you mean to say 48 hours, or is my math way off?

@Windwalker just to be sure: you mention the giveaway is open to members with 100+ posts, that are supporting members and have been members for at least 30 days. When you say members for at least 30 days you mean in the forum correct? Or they needt to be supporting members for at least 30 days? Thank you for the clarification. Amazing giveaway!

@Windwalker just to be sure: you mention the giveaway is open to members with 100+ posts, that are supporting members and have been members for at least 30 days. When you say members for at least 30 days you mean in the forum correct? Or they needt to be supporting members for at least 30 days? Thank you for the clarification. Amazing giveaway!
Likely the former. There aren’t public dates specifying supporting member timing, so supporting member status + t > 30d as a forum member.

I have no way of knowing how long you’ve been a supporting member — I just meant that you have to have been a member of the forum for 30 days.

Lovely post, crazy nice set. I’m apparently too much of a newbie to enter but hopefully here long enough for the next one! Good luck all, I hate you :)

Outside of those who have gotten 1 entry by liking the OP, below are current quiz standings. The "Entries" column indicates how many additional entries each member has in the drawing for the tournament. Please note, "asshat clause" filters have not yet been enabled.

View attachment 553339
Just to confirm, are there more people on this last that have taken the quiz but have scored less? That is to say, I must have scored below BigChief's 6, loooool!

Also -- someone entered as me, meaning put my PCF Username in the slot where yours was supposed to be -- assuming that's a mistake, so if you don't see your name on here and you took the Quiz, let me know.
Ignore my last post, lolololol. With regards to the above — that was me! I thought that was one of the questions, hahaha!

I did think: "If all I have to do is copy and paste your username to get an extra entry, @Windwalker, then that's at least one in the bank!'

Thanks for your ongoing generosity and patience in organising this, brawd.

Last edited:
Wow how did I do so crappy on it lol. I thought I'd do alot better than that after playing cards with you for a couple days. Guess I should have done some searching. Lol

What bothers me is that this is nothing but a form of cheating. The questions were NOT given here PRIOR, and no one has posted the questions here since.
I guess I wrongfully assumed WW didn’t want me to look at the test, then search, then answer because the questions were not copied here. I am in last place because I went off the top of my head.

Thinking back printing/searching is still cheating in my mind. Good luck to all
those up top. Let’s see what karma thinks about it during the tourney. Lol

What bothers me is that this is nothing but a form of cheating. The questions were NOT given here PRIOR, and no one has posted the questions here since.
I guess I wrongfully assumed WW didn’t want me to look at the test, then search, then answer because the questions were not copied here. I am in last place because I went off the top of my head.

WW tells you to go looking for the answers in the first post.
A digital scavenger hunt through my posts

but I suggest you find the answers first.

All the questions are listed in the OP. I specifically asked people to do a scavenger hunt through my posts before taking the quiz. It’s why I gave the quiz several days.

You mustn't have read everything clearly..

"Most of the answers to these questions can be found by some basic deduction / reading through my 1000 posts. Some of them require insider knowledge".

Ignore my last post, lolololol. With regards to the above — that was me! I thought that was one of the questions, hahaha!

I did think: "If all I have to do is copy and paste your username to get an extra entry, @Windwalker, then that's at least one in the bank!'

Thanks for your ongoing generosity and patience in organising this, brawd.

I deleted your entry. You can try again.

I specifically asked people to do a scavenger hunt through my posts before taking the quiz. It’s why I gave the quiz several days.

Key word for me was BEFORE

All good. Trust me I have been very blessed and all my needs for
Poker Chips are beyond met. NO DOUBT this set is amazing I love it and want it, yet I know I’ll be ok not winning. Life goes on.

I spent about five min reading thru his 1000 posts as I had busy week. Some
I had read live.

Specifically clicking the test, opening another window and searching seems AFTER and odd. Good luck to those up top. I did actually have a user ask me in dm what my answers were. He had a copy of every questions pasted for
Me to answer. I replied “c” to all of them. Lol Maybe I should of just considered it a Scavenger hunt and posted my answers. Hmmmn

Last edited:
New OP Instructions.

Click my test, copy the answers. Use search tools to find them. Send DMs to people. Make calls. Return when u find the answers and take multiple
Choice test. Make sure u have most or ALL the answers in front of you BEFORE then take the test AFTER. Lol

:Rolls Eyes:

Good luck with the searching terms errrr I mean test.

If anyone wants I can also post the questions here and save u a click. LMK. Meanwhile I don’t expect much positive feedback seeing all the test results, but don’t even expect me to ever not keep it real. Peace.

Reading thru? Or searching the Exact questions. Hmmmn

I specifically asked people to do a scavenger hunt through my posts before taking the quiz. It’s why I gave the quiz several days.
Trust me I have been very blessed and all my needs for
Poker Chips are beyond met.
Good luck to those up top. I did actually have a user ask me in dm what my answers were. Maybe I should of just considered it a Scavenger hunt and posted my answers. Hmmmn

New OP Instructions. Click my test, copy the answers. Use search tools to find them. Send DMs to people. Make calls. MakeSure u have the answers in front of your prior. Lol

:Rolls Eyes:

Good luck with the searching terms errrr I mean test.

Dude, you good?

It’s just a fun scavenger hunt. You got a bunch of extra entries. The instructions have been available for weeks, in previous posts. As you mentioned before, you don’t follow / read my posts, so you probably missed them.

You’re annoyed that people followed instructions and you didn’t? I’m confused.

Ya I don’t FOLLOW your posts but I often read them. I am always good. Just saying the results were shocking. I spend a lot of time here reading an was shocked to see people missing only one.
Then I got a DM asking me MY answers to the questions. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom