Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My inbox on Thursday lol

36548EE5-F199-4C2A-BDEB-CD0C3091F997.png

Thanks for the opportunity and awesome giveaway! I spent my fair share of time searching through the forum for many of the answers, and honestly really surprised how bad I did, lol. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Was sure I had at least half of the questions right.. Curious to see the answers down the line. At least I now know I should not go look for a job as a detective :whistle: :whistling: good luck all of you, hopefully I'll a see you at the tournament!

"No good deed goes unpunished." :rolleyes:

Thanks for doing this, Krish! Looking forward to seeing what score I can when I fill this out later.

Have no fear. Nothing against him, He loves it!!! Now all u donkeys who searched I hope u all lose and don’t even make the tourney. Lololol cheaters!!!!!!!!!

Also in the instructions on page 1...

Also, as always, my "asshat rule" stands: if you’ve been an asshole to me in the past (as defined by me), I may refuse to include you in the drawing.

I think your frustration should be directed at whoever sent you this message, and not at the person giving away a free tournament set or the terms of said giveaway - which were clearly posted in the OP.

my anger towards WW zero. True he keeps buying the chips I want but I’m used to it. Been collecting my whole life. Lolol

And According to you what separates the DM from the copy/paste/searchers? A message??? Clearly as done by everyone here = A hunt is a hunt. Good luck all. I hope I get it. I got 5 questions right. Didn’t cheat one of them. Ship it.

Last edited:
Thanks @Windwalker for this giveaway. It's been alot of fun thus far. It's turned into an event for the entire forum.

For those folks (or one stoner) complaining about the format of a free and insanely generous contest - maybe lay off the weed. The OP was very clear to anyone who didn't take 10 bong hits before reading it.

I was able to do some searching and found 3 answers before deciding I was going to wing it. I guessed at the rest and did pretty well.

Thanks @Windwalker for this giveaway. It's been alot of fun thus far. It's turned into an event for the entire forum.

For those folks (or one stoner) complaining about the format of a free and insanely generous contest - maybe lay off the weed. The OP was very clear to anyone who didn't take 10 bong hits before reading it.

I was able to do some searching and found 3 answers before deciding I was going to wing it. I guessed at the rest and did pretty well.
Ya i don’t expect to get positive feedback. Bravo for admitting your searched Duke. And FYI I’ve had this conversation in private with multiple people. I’m also not a stoner. I’m a active publicist for medicinal cannabis and legalized medicine for sick people in dire need. I work with really sick kids and seizures. I’m currently also in chronic pain every day. There is a difference so lay off the lame ass replies about weed. U obviously know minimal about my industry. Stay where u are OK boomer? Besides I hope you win. You deff prob need another set like this.

According to you what separates the DM from the copy/paste/searchers?
I’m not sure what the “copy/paste/searchers” means exactly, but to answer your question, the difference for me in the “message” example is a solicitation to conspire with another member to “cheat” - in your words - on the answers to the giveaway quiz.

FYI: I’m not even entered in the giveaway- I just thought your frustration was misdirected.

hey boss @Windwalker

Just realized I have too many chips. Love u, and all u do here. We have had some good DMs! One favor I need though Go ahead and take me out of the contest. I truly have too many chips, and I would love to see these go to someone who needs them more then me. I am truly blessed with Chips I haven’t even played with yet. One love!

I’m not sure what the “copy/paste/searchers” means exactly, but to answer your question, the difference for me in the “message” example is a solicitation to conspire with another member to “cheat” - in your words - on the answers to the giveaway quiz.

FYI: I’m not even entered in the giveaway- I just thought your frustration was misdirected.
Oh for sure ya I’m not the best writer. Zero anger towards WW. Like he’s too nice to be mad at. Ever. Lol

Ya i don’t expect to get positive feedback. Bravo for admitting your searched Duke. And FYI I’ve had this conversation in private with multiple people. I’m also not a stoner. I’m a active publicist for medicinal cannabis and legalized medicine for sick people in dire need. I work with really sick kids and seizures. I’m currently also in chronic pain every day. There is a difference so lay off the lame ass replies about weed. U obviously know minimal about my industry. Stay where u are OK boomer? Besides I hope you win. You deff prob need another set like this.
Boomer? LOL, you're definitely older than me.

I just assumed you were perennially stoned based on the grammar and spelling of your posts. My apologies.

Apologies to Windwalker on contributing to the derailment of this thread.

Boomer? LOL, you're definitely older than me.

I just assumed you were perennially stoned based on the grammar and spelling of your posts. My apologies.

Apologies to Windwalker on contributing to the derailment of this thread.

Cannabis is a mans game. Son.

Cut the stoner crap your parents were mass fed. It’s dated. Tks.

Ps. I was DIRECTED here to buy one thing. I have written Tommy several times about removing my name tag. He has said it is a direct violation to have more then one account and we can’t change my name. I don’t like it as much as you dont. I wanted to be anon the ONE day I came here. That turns into a week in DMs and dealing in trades. Well here we’re are months later. I’m addicted and yes the same name. Can’t change it. I don’t break the rules but I know for a fact two people with MULTIPLE names (VPNs etc) but I respect Tommy’s rules so live with the three numbers as I have to. It’s not a character reflection, this is a forum. U can call me The Ambassador if that helps Duke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom