What's missing here? (1 Viewer)

No, he was someone who went into a story with both eyes open.
I’m going to do a YouTube video on how to properly perform brain surgeries since there have been several over the years that have gone bad. You should check it out!

There ought to be a law prohibiting anyone other than police from criticizing police actions. Violators should be tazed, beaten, and, if necessary, shot dead.
I’m with you. It’s definitely the cool thing to do right now. All aboard.

I’m going to do a YouTube video on how to properly perform brain surgeries since there have been several over the years that have gone bad. You should check it out!
If brain surgeons are entering the wrong OR, performing brain surgery on the wrong patients, killing people, and flash-banging toddlers with impunity, I’d say any painter, bartender, or chimney sweep can rightfully criticize those brain surgeons.

If brain surgeons are entering the wrong OR, performing brain surgery on the wrong patients, killing people, and flash-banging toddlers with impunity, I’d say any painter, bartender, or chimney sweep can rightfully criticize those brain surgeons.
Again, totally with you. We should be burning cities to the ground when those situations happen as well.

Definitely don’t have your sophistication.
It’s not about sophistication. You suggested Oliver shouldn’t criticize police because he’s not a police officer, likening that to you trying to instruct a brain surgeon. Then, you suggest the only response to injustice is burning down cities. There’s a lot of room between those two options.

I don’t want to tell cops how to do their job. I just want them to stop entering the wrong fucking houses and terrorizing, hurting, and killing innocent people.

It’s not about sophistication. You suggested Oliver shouldn’t criticize police because he’s not a police officer, likening that to you trying to instruct a brain surgeon. Then, you suggest the only response to injustice is burning down cities. There’s a lot of room between those two options.

I don’t want to tell cops how to do their job. I just want them to stop entering the wrong fucking houses and terrorizing, hurting, and killing innocent people.
Not much nuance there, just sayin'. :cool

So what was final outcome. Brain613 hasn't been here since Feb 2020.

Woah! I never came back to this particular thread, and I only skimmed the last few pages. Quite frankly, I'm happy to answer any specific questions, but I don't want to read and relive the whole thing via this thread.

If you're curious about the final disposition of things. I summed it up in the OP in this thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/returning-to-life.89662/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom