What is the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house? (2 Viewers)

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240525_194537_Facebook.jpg

We had a game where we had our first actual fight and banning. I ended up needing to get involved, and the instigator proceeded to yell a bit, walk into my kitchen, and take a plate as he had brought something on a plate that day. The thing is, he didn't take THAT plate. He took a different one.

He then returned a plate, but it wasn't the plate he took, and it didn't match the original plate. So.... Then I had two weird ass different plates in our house.

I had a guy help himself to a handful
Of change on his way out that I had left on top of a microwave in my kitchen. Then the next month same guy stole a nice pair of Oakley sunglasses! Finally he took a couple of my custom Chipco chips, then made a mistake of using those as a card protector while wearing my sunglasses at a tournament in town. Fortunately a very good friend of mine spotted him and got my chips and sunglasses back on the spot and he never played at my house again. I would have never figured it was him, glad he was stupid enough to use my stuff somewhere else. What an asshat!!

Weirdest or annoying... both?

A player had just journeyed through a sort of intergalactic life changing psychedelic experience earlier in the week, and would not stop talking about it for 6+ hours. The experience lasted 30 seconds, supposedly.

Side-note: He showed up with takeout that costed more than the buy-in

Weirdest or annoying... both?

A player had just journeyed through a sort of intergalactic life changing psychedelic experience earlier in the week, and would not stop talking about it for 6+ hours. The experience lasted 30 seconds, supposedly.

Side-note: He showed up with takeout that costed more than the buy-in
I remember my first time doing whippits.

We had a game where we had our first actual fight and banning. I ended up needing to get involved, and the instigator proceeded to yell a bit, walk into my kitchen, and take a plate as he had brought something on a plate that day. The thing is, he didn't take THAT plate. He took a different one.

He then returned a plate, but it wasn't the plate he took, and it didn't match the original plate. So.... Then I had two weird ass different plates in our house.
I guess I’m disappointed…I assumed some way weirded (edit…meant weirder, but I guess weirded works) shit would have happen there.

Last edited:
I was hosting an 8 player game. A local ordered $120.00's worth of Hummus. I cooked a pre game dinner for everyone, so none of us was hungry lol

I had a guy that only played a few times a year. Asked if he could bring a friend. They show up at 7 pm. His friend was completely hammered. He was so hammered that my wife thought he was on the spectrum. I asked them to leave a few hours later. Then I banned them both.

I ran into shawn at Krogers a few weeks later. I let him know he was banned. He disagreed with that because he wasn't hammered. Bad decisions come with consequences. Get the fuck out.

Yeah. I'm the weird one here. Not sure my yall elected me the PCF Creepy leader.
I always thought it was more of an Emperor type thing…or like the Dali lama. Reincarnation and stuff…not an election…a birthright.

But what the hell do I know…I’ve literally never met you. You are an avatar that hot stamps poker chips…quite well, might I add.

I always thought it was more of an Emperor type thing…or like the Dali lama. Reincarnation and stuff…not an election…a birthright.

But what the hell do I know…I’ve literally never met you. You are an avatar that hot stamps poker chips…quite well, might I add.
The Dali Lama of Bullshit?

I need a fancy hat.

Sorry man. I've still got that plate if you want it back.

I'm in a weekly game that is run by another player, but we share hosting duties.

Other guy was hosting one week when a new player joined us and proceeded to get hammered. It happens - there's plenty of alcohol and 420 at this game, people sometimes crash on the couch afterward, and new guy did just that.

After the game was over, everyone else had gone home, and the host was in bed, new player woke up and helped himself to two special brownies. Half a brownie was a normal serving.

He didn't get invited back.

I don’t know the stakes at your table, but I’m intrigued what he brought.

A steak bigger than the stakes?
25c/25c dealers choice, the good days haha - The food was one of those super healthy "in town" dinners

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom