What do you think of that poker table ? (1 Viewer)

Spenders

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone ! :)

Just wanted to say hello, as a new member, and share with you the pleasure I have with my poker table (which I don't use it as much as I should and would like to). :)

I got it brand new for 400€ (I'm French but I work in an American company in Paris, so I'm being progressively unfrenched ;):tup:).

IMG_5609.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

Don't pay attention to the chips, they are no good, and I'm actually here to find my dream first real set among other things, but we'll talk about it later ;))

Happy to meet you guys and chat you soon !

Spenders

NB : (cause I love suspenders, silly I know)

Sick table for 400€ IMHO! Very nice man.

Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet for poker, chips, and the like. You will absolutely be able to realize a dream for poker chips here.

Have you had the chance to do any sampling? It's the best way to get into the hobby straight away. Just buy and sell right here in the classifieds. There are so many members from France it seems. It's a great community!

Good luck on your search!

Very cool table, especially for the price. I’m sure you’re already aware, but don’t forget to check out clubpoker.net. A lot of French chippers bother here and there.

What’s the American company you work for?

Welcome to the forum!
The table looks pretty nice and its price is just great. Dimensions?
As you 've probably already found out, the hardest asset to get, an asset which money can't buy (unlike tables and chips etc), is 9 regular players. Good players and honest, polite guys.:)
Chips-wise, hold your horses. Read and see a lot on this forum, ask a lot, and get samples.

Not a big fan of that indicated spots for each person, but still looks decent for the price.

Welcome!

What kind of chips are you looking for?
I agree, it's a bit restrictive. Thanks for asking : I'm looking for Paulson Horsehshoe like those. I've missed a sale twice : 300 for 300€. :/
Horseshoe.jpg

Very cool table all around! Welcome to the chip addiction clinic :)
Yes, if you guys can tell me were this addiction comes from, I'l be glad to hear you ! ;)

Seems like a steal for €400.

Welcome to the club!
That's what I thought when I saw it ! It was a nightmare to have it shipped (roughly 150€ more) and a few hours research... but it finally arrived one day and it amazed me ^^. Thanks for the greetings !

Sick table for 400€ IMHO! Very nice man.

Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet for poker, chips, and the like. You will absolutely be able to realize a dream for poker chips here.

Have you had the chance to do any sampling? It's the best way to get into the hobby straight away. Just buy and sell right here in the classifieds. There are so many members from France it seems. It's a great community!

Good luck on your search!
Yes it's kind of a steal ^^ Thanks.

I wanted to join the forum for a long time ; and I trust it's the best site, yes.

I haven't tried samples yet. Someone made a nice offer on a French poke chips forum ; I might give it a try (less expensive fees)

I'd like to post in the classifieds, but as I don't have much money, and as Paulsons are quite expensive, I think it could be a waste of you guys' time. So I may keep waiting for a dream offer and jump on it when it comes out. :)

Very cool table, especially for the price. I’m sure you’re already aware, but don’t forget to check out clubpoker.net. A lot of French chippers bother here and there.

What’s the American company you work for?
Yes I'm a member there as well. But I struggle to find the way to track the last posts (to be sure not to miss the dream offer). On this site it's easier.
But the guys are serious there as well, for sure. A lot of great offers, which I missed cause I don't understand how posts are sorted by... I'm a bit dumb lol.

I work in a public speaking training agency, and we also do communication jobs, like keynotes : either we teach people how to fish, or we fish for them. :)

As a Canadian in France, welcome! Lol.

Also interested to know what company you work for.

Mike

Welcome to the forum!
The table looks pretty nice and its price is just great. Dimensions?
As you 've probably already found out, the hardest asset to get, an asset which money can't buy (unlike tables and chips etc), is 9 regular players. Good players and honest, polite guys.:)
Chips-wise, hold your horses. Read and see a lot on this forum, ask a lot, and get samples.
Thanks ! Yes you’re so right about players !
Dimensions : 6,9 feet long ; 3,2 wide.
Thanks for the advice, I’ll do.

welcome from munich!
Thanks from Paris !

Salut et bienvenue! :)
Merci !

As a Canadian in France, welcome! Lol.

Also interested to know what company you work for.

Mike
Thanks lol
It's a small company created by a Canadian and an American women, I prefer not mention its name here :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom