Hello from TN (2 Viewers)

casiowiz

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello there. New to poker in general and chips in particular! I live in northeast TN, about 35 miles from NC and 20 miles from VA.

What a rabbit hole of choices with the chips. So far I've got 3 sets of samples and a 4th set on the way.

I got a sample set of Apache Dunes, Majestics, and Pharoh's. Unfortunately, 4/9 Pharohs were broken upon delivery, but they took care of it. It has me skeptical of their longevity though, so I'm ruling them out, even though they're nice looking.

The 4th set is Card Wars from BR Poker Pro. Interested in handling the ceramics and I like the lack of a currency notation. Plus, I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.

I think I may have to add one of the new Tina Web Mold sample sets to the equation when they become available. I'm not ready to bite off Paulsons, as who knows how long this will stick with me.

Hello and welcome to PCF! I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality of Br Pro's ceramics.

Welcome! Keep getting samples. Let it percolate a bit before making your decision. Then, take pics and show us what you got!

Welcome to PCF! I have Tina cards mold samples and I am impressed with them. I just ordered through the group buy for a CDI98 set.

Welcome to PCF! I have Tina cards mold samples and I am impressed with them. I just ordered through the group buy for a CDI98 set.
I've been looking at some of those Group Buys, but I don't know what CDI98 is. Lots to catch up on in here for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom