Hello from the Land Down Under (1 Viewer)

Cbiscuit

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm from New Zealand. I wanted to join the forum and introduce myself in the hopes of finding more people from New Zealand who are like minded. I am very new to poker and have actually only began learning and understanding the rules over the last few months and I already cant go a single day without talking about it or wanting to play a casual game between flatties. I love to bring people together for a game and would love to spread the word of poker around. Unfortunately I am not surrounded by many people who are students/in my age range (early 20s) who are as passionate as me about it and hope to find more people who are likeminded and located within NZ or even better in Dunedin. Game On!

Welcome! I know @RagingAZN is around your way…

Unfortunately Dunedin is in the South Island and I’m in the North Island!

I’ll PM you @Cbiscuit but for now…

1) get samples!
2) since shipping costs us an arm and a leg, take your time and buy once, buy right.
3) this place is a slippery slope so you have been warned ;)

Most people here are super friendly and helpful though so read all the stickies and ask questions. I’ve bought a lot of stuff here and haven’t had a single bad experience yet.

Good luck!

Welcome to the Forum!
Read a lot and see a lot before you buy anything.
Eternally grateful :hearts: to the ANZAC troops who helped defend Greece against the Nazis in 1941 (in vain, but still)

You have come to the poker passion place. Search a topic and you won't believe the collective knowledge here.

Wow thanks guys I didn’t think I would get an introduction like that. Much love will definitely be around a lot

Unfortunately Dunedin is in the South Island and I’m in the North Island!

I’ll PM you @Cbiscuit but for now…

1) get samples!
2) since shipping costs us an arm and a leg, take your time and buy once, buy right.
3) this place is a slippery slope so you have been warned ;)

Most people here are super friendly and helpful though so read all the stickies and ask questions. I’ve bought a lot of stuff here and haven’t had a single bad experience yet.

Good luck!
I don’t think I can PM at the moment as i’m under the 3 posts requirement. I will try and see if there’s anything I need to ask the community

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom