Hello from MA! (1 Viewer)

Kellexor

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Long time poker player new to the forums! Looking to build a micro stakes poker chip set for cash game with friends. Hopefully meet and chat with like minded players/collectors

Thank you! I’ve been scouring this site, seeing a lot of sexy sets…I’m so jealous! I have been playing for about 17 years and counting, but in a tourney structure with locals and friends/family! I’m trying to put together a micro stakes cash set. Im down to pharaoh’s club, majestic and milano for choices but every site that I have found them on they are out of 1 denom or another making it hard to put together a decent 600+ set! Apache, is out of .05c and .25c until July (i have zero patience to wait that long)

I have also seen the sticker relabeling choice from gear label, for majestic set. Has anyone had any experience with them…so at least that is an option I can go with if need be ….

I'm sure there will be a wait from Gear too. They are a vendor here, and are highly regarded.

Get some more posts under your belt (or pay the small price to become a supporting member) and check out the classifieds. Some of the stuff will be WAY more expensive than the chips you mentioned, but there will be some more affordable options that will fit your micro cash needs.

Personally, I don't have the cash flow for the higher end sets, but I chose The Bank from Apache. They are very similar to their Majestics, and were really easy to re-label.

Wide Stacks 2.jpg

I'm sure there will be a wait from Gear too. They are a vendor here, and are highly regarded.

Get some more posts under your belt (or pay the small price to become a supporting member) and check out the classifieds. Some of the stuff will be WAY more expensive than the chips you mentioned, but there will be some more affordable options that will fit your micro cash needs.

Personally, I don't have the cash flow for the higher end sets, but I chose The Bank from Apache. They are very similar to their Majestics, and were really easy to re-label.

View attachment 1284938
Do you have to send your chips in to them, or do they send u the labels and you self apply? Yes that's those are the exact denominations I want to run ....NICE SET by the way!!! The more I see the labels from them the more I don't mind the idea.

Do you have to send your chips in to them, or do they send u the labels and you self apply? Yes that's those are the exact denominations I want to run ....NICE SET by the way!!! The more I see the labels from them the more I don't mind the idea.
Mine are just vinyl labels off of Amazon that I printed myself.

If you order from @Gear just tell them what chips you are labeling. There is a good chance they already know what is needed, and I believe they will assist with color matching,

I tagged them so they can give you a better answer.

Mine are just vinyl labels off of Amazon that I printed myself.

If you order from @Gear just tell them what chips you are labeling. There is a good chance they already know what is needed, and I believe they will assist with color matching,

I tagged them so they can give you a better answer.
Thank you!!!

Does anyone have any of the pharaoh’s club chips? Those are the chips I want, for my cash set…but I was reading from more then one user that the stacks are not even…up to the depth of a chip…does anyone have a pic …is it just a size difference in one denomination throughout or is it random depth differences?

About 15 min from Worcester! Almost smack dab in the middle of the state!

Thank you everyone for the welcome! You all have been super awesome and very helpful and informative.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom