Hello from Orange County! (2 Viewers)

JonK

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello PCF,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the community from North Orange County. Been doing a lot of research here over the past ~6 months or so. Currently I have been hosting a monthly cash game and the occasional tournament. I am currently looking to upgrade my chips, been making dice chips work for the most part. My poker group is here to hangout, get together, and connect with the other guys. We aren't necessarily here for the money but it does make it fun. We are usually around $20 for a buy in and most people seem to be okay with that. Looking forward to continuing to learn about this hobby.

Welcome to the riveting world of poker chips! Brace yourself for a rollercoaster of chip-related adventures – because let's be honest, who knew tiny clay discs could be so exciting? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: This community is awesome, to say the least.

I’m also in Orange County! We’ve got these low-stakes shindigs happening almost every week, where we pretend to be serious about poker while secretly plotting to conquer the world. Monthly tournaments? Every month.

Feel free to drop a line if you have any questions. Wouldn’t mind playing at each other’s respective games.

Welcome to PCF! I got sucked in to this community the same you did, and quickly upgraded my chips haha!
Yep. Exactly. Looking forward to this journey.

Might have found a set of Aria card molds for sale. Plan is to pick them up on Wednesday. Might need some nickels and another rack of quarters to fill it out for our stakes.

Welcome to the riveting world of poker chips! Brace yourself for a rollercoaster of chip-related adventures – because let's be honest, who knew tiny clay discs could be so exciting? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: This community is awesome, to say the least.

I’m also in Orange County! We’ve got these low-stakes shindigs happening almost every week, where we pretend to be serious about poker while secretly plotting to conquer the world. Monthly tournaments? Every month.

Feel free to drop a line if you have any questions. Wouldn’t mind playing at each other’s respective games.

Seems like there are a lot of SoCal people on here. Looking forward to playing some games and meeting some people here. I'll definitely drop you a message with any questions. Appreciate it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom