Hello from Montco (2 Viewers)

Gambleface

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've been a lurker here for awhile and I figured it was time to finally sign up, so checking in from Montgomery County PA

Thanks! I found this site when I started up my home games again about a year ago and wanted to upgrade from dice chips. Tons of cool chips here

Hello and welcome! I grew up in Oaks, PA!

Hello and welcome to PCF @Gambleface . I tried to search the gifs for 'gamble face' and this one spoke to me. ;)

Funny Face Reaction GIF by TikTok

Not sure what the etiquette is for responding to multiple people so I'll just throw it all in one post. @Run 'Em I'm from Lansdale, so not to far Horsham. @DZPoker I was actually just in Oaks for the reptile expo a month or two ago, although I actually don't know Oaks all that well. Mainly just driving through it to get to other places, haha. @TheB00T Montco is Montgomery county pa, a lot of people locally just call it Montco though. Forgot that there is more than one Montgomery county in the entire United States, haha. @MrBoosh that's a baller gif!

Welcome @Gambleface. I'm on the edge of Collegeville, right next to Lansdale. I'm sure we crossed paths in the poker scene.

I run a Facebook poker group for locals. Feel free to drop me a message on here if interested.

- Dan

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom