What did I miss out on? (1 Viewer)

B0mbp0t

High Hand
Supporter
Reaction score
Wife regularly hits up estate sales for her antique booth, and I've asked here to keep an eye out for poker-related items.

2 Sundays ago she sends me the below pic from an estate listing, asking if I'm interested in them. We head out 10 minutes later to hopefully get them.

Unfortunately, they had already been sold in the first day of the estate sale, so the trip was in vain.

But as someone new to the vintage scene, any ideas what I missed out on in terms of value? I'm sure that most of these are recognizable to the veterans in this community.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_3820.JPG

Wife regularly hits up estate sales for her antique booth, and I've asked here to keep an eye out for poker-related items.

2 Sundays ago she sends me the below pic from an estate listing, asking if I'm interested in them. We head out 10 minutes later to hopefully get them.

Unfortunately, they had already been sold in the first day of the estate sale, so the trip was in vain.

But as someone new to the vintage scene, any ideas what I missed out on in terms of value? I'm sure that most of these are recognizable to the veterans in this community.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 1196928
This just looks like a personal souvenir collection to me. Nothing outstanding. If you like collecting singles these are neat. If you wanted to find something to flip for huge profit, this isn't it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom