What’s going on with USPS? (1 Viewer)

Amazon packages delivered on time.
My 3 chip packages however...
EAB2A9D7-6587-49C2-979B-31E1136F1800.jpeg

:meh:

Do a "where's my package" email claim from the "contact us" section. I did 2 and both times they immediately updates my package details and the package moved

One of mine actually went to Easton lol
Did one for my TCR package yesterday morning, no movement or a peep from them except to tell me “your claim has been accepted” lol
I’ll get started on the other too.
Just crazy that amazon packages no problem, but 3 priority...
Wtbf :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Do a "where's my package" email claim from the "contact us" section. I did 2 and both times they immediately updates my package details and the package moved

One of mine actually went to Easton lol
I tried this last night....no updates yet....but it is Saturday.....I hope it works...:wow::nailbite::mad::banghead:

Did one for my TCR package yesterday morning, no movement or a peep from them except to tell me “your claim has been accepted” lol
I’ll get started on the other too.
Just crazy that amazon packages no problem, but 3 priority...
Wtbf :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
They told me to allow 30+ days for a priority mail box lol I was like ummm? Excuse you?

I tried this last night....no updates yet....but it is Saturday.....I hope it works...:wow::nailbite::mad::banghead:
If it goes through and they send you a generic email back saying they claim was completed and the package has not yet arrived to your local post office, send another email claim, I just keep sending them over and over until they move it

My last shipments to Germany via USPS took 9 days to Frankfurt, but then sleepy German Customs needed another 2 weeks before they looked at the package...

My last shipments to Germany via USPS took 9 days to Frankfurt, but then sleepy German Customs needed another 2 weeks before they looked at the package...
I have something en route from Germany to the US that hasn't moved since 11/3/20. Must be sitting in German customs in Frankfurt. Guessing COVID related :(

I have something en route from Germany to the US that hasn't moved since 11/3/20. Must be sitting in German customs in Frankfurt. Guessing COVID related :(
I bought a book from Germany earlier this year which took over 3 months to arrive. I forget the timeline exactly, but it took about a month to clear German customs and then another month to clear US customs. Pretty cool

I bought a book from Germany earlier this year which took over 3 months to arrive. I forget the timeline exactly, but it took about a month to clear German customs and then another month to clear US customs. Pretty cool
Yeah, I have no idea about what it is with Germany. I've gotten parcels from France in 5 days, the UK in 7 days, Lithuania in 10 days, and even China in Australia in two weeks. Knock on wood, something from Canada is going to make it in a week as well.

It looks like Bob Dylan has once again been a soothsayer :

“the post office has been stolen, and the mailbox is locked!"

I was fortunate enough to get all my chips from @TheChipRoom , but I’m missing a small order from another chipper, tracking on usps is now unavailable. Those chips were sent from a town in PA about a hundred miles from me, it was initially tracked to West Virginia, then Maryland. Unfortunately I recommend delaying all shipments and online ordering until the new year, unless you LOVE to gambool.

5F4550F0-FBE0-42EC-AB34-7CA7CCF3A3FC.png

Hate to beat a dead horse but it's only a $200 chip. Well after Christmas and been in my state since last year... no updates no nothing!
Screenshot_20210107-195733_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-201324_eBay.jpg

I am hopeful it will make it but starting to have my doubts. All of the small packages had no problems through the holidays it was the SFR and larger that were really held up from our experience. Guess I shouldn't have celebrated until it was in hand....

Hate to beat a dead horse but it's only a $200 chip. Well after Christmas and been in my state since last year... no updates no nothing!

I am hopeful it will make it but starting to have my doubts. All of the small packages had no problems through the holidays it was the SFR and larger that were really held up from our experience. Guess I shouldn't have celebrated until it was in hand....
You would think the SFRBs would be the easiest to deliver. They stack easily, you can grab them easily, and they don’t take up much space. But yeah, the SFRBs I sent out in early December had issues, too.

You would think the SFRBs would be the easiest to deliver. They stack easily, you can grab them easily, and they don’t take up much space. But yeah, the SFRBs I sent out in early December had issues, too.
Apparently not, I put a few packages including a SFRB in the mail box with the flag up today, they left them in the box

Apparently not, I put a few packages including a SFRB in the mail box with the flag up today, they left them in the box
You are braver than I am. Thats old school mailing. I always drop them off in person so I get the receipt in my hand. Seems like it would be too easy for the mailman to just grab it for himself.

You are braver than I am. Thats old school mailing. I always drop them off in person so I get the receipt in my hand. Seems like it would be too easy for the mailman to just grab it for himself.
I have a receipt from PayPal, I usually schedule a pick up. But with it being rural here and we know our mail person fairly well I'm generally not nervous

I have a receipt from PayPal, I usually schedule a pick up. But with it being rural here and we know our mail person fairly well I'm generally not nervous
I have the PayPal receipt, too, but all that proves is that you created the label. Until it shows up in the system as “USPS is in possession” they could claim they never got it. My post office is only a couple minutes from my house, though, so that factors into my decision to drop them off in person. That, and I get out of the damn house.

I have the PayPal receipt, too, but all that proves is that you created the label. Until it shows up in the system as “USPS is in possession” they could claim they never got it. My post office is only a couple minutes from my house, though, so that factors into my decision to drop them off in person. That, and I get out of the damn house.
Truth but for me it still makes sense. Live in the city but I have an entrance way and don’t live on a major street. My post office also had to move this year and their new location isn’t bug enough to have a drop off area so if I bring something there I have to wait in the 5+ person line (only 2 registers) and more than 3 people with covid the line goes out the front door. :dead::dead:

She also took a $400 plus box to the post office and dropped it off, they still said they never recieved it and that it wasn't in the system. A few days later after opening a case which they said she couldn't because the package was never shipped. It showed up in the system and was already in Texas. They said sorry we forgot to scan it at the original location... they go through 50 conveyors at each distribution hub. I know because I have done industrial electric work at a local hub. It is impossible for that package to not be scanned but make it to Texas. Absolutely unacceptable but hey they have high volume so go screw yourself!! We are busy you know!

Yeah ours isn't far either. For large boxes or alot of outgoing packages I do drop off in person. I did however just schedule a pickup for the mailbox items, which comes with a co formation number. Although if I recall, I've had packages dropped off in person that were never scanned into the system and made it 3/4 of the way to the destination without being scanned

She also took a $400 plus box to the post office and dropped it off, they still said they never recieved it and that it wasn't in the system. A few days later after opening a case which they said she couldn't because the package was never shipped. It showed up in the system and was already in Texas. They said sorry we forgot to scan it at the original location... they go through 50 conveyors at each distribution hub. I know because I have done industrial electric work at a local hub. It is impossible for that package to not be scanned but make it to Texas. Absolutely unacceptable but hey they have high volume so go screw yourself!! We are busy you know!
Thus why they now have a disclaimer that allows them 30 days to deliver priority mail :meh:

View attachment 609897
View attachment 609898
I have chips held up at the Maryland distribution center. Coming up on a month. Horrible. So frustrating. Post office said that distribution center is one of the worst in the country for back up.

I have chips held up at the Maryland distribution center. Coming up on a month. Horrible. So frustrating. Post office said that distribution center is one of the worst in the country for back up.
Did you file a missing mail claim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom