Vendor Sale Walnut Chip Carriers (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
These are heavyweight solid Walnut chip carriers holding up to 400 chips.
Originally sold by JimB for over $300 a piece.

These are in Maine, where I will be next week. I have quite a few, at least a dozen, maybe 20. Won't be able to ship until I've organised cartons for them.
Just found my notes - actually have 41 of them. 22 LEFT RIGHT NOW

I will sell them for $100 each shipped within the US.
IMG_6674.jpg
IMG_6673.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming you won't be able to bring one back to the UK to save on shipping costs for us UK chippers, please, David?

Hm, I don't think i have any sets of 400 chips anymore. If I got one of these I'd need to reduce a set, or maybe, just maybe buy a new chip set of exactly 400. Don't really need more, but maybe it would be fun. No, don't really need any more. Could look through the sales. Maybe there are times when you need exactly 400 and not more. Could be an interesting display piece. Don't really need more.

Sending PM for one.

Hm, I don't think i have any sets of 400 chips anymore. If I got one of these I'd need to reduce a set, or maybe, just maybe buy a new chip set of exactly 400. Don't really need more, but maybe it would be fun. No, don't really need any more. Could look through the sales. Maybe there are times when you need exactly 400 and not more. Could be an interesting display piece. Don't really need more.

Sending PM for one.

If you remove the handles they may stack. Put some feet’s on them and voila!

My mind telling me yeah!!!

My freight carrier, telling me no…

Sending PM for one.
Buy 2 racks then add on 300 unnecessary chips to an existing set.

Sending PM for one.
Haha longest "I'll take one" ever.

Ahhhhh, just seen they're 400 capacity, which is a little shy of what I need, sorry. Thanks anyway, much appreciated.
Have one of the 3d printer guys create an insert that will allow you to stash your extra chips in the spaces for decks.

Have one of the 3d printer guys create an insert that will allow you to stash your extra chips in the spaces for decks.
Would cost a fortune to get shipped to the UK, that's the only problem. All good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom