Drueke wooden racks/carousels (1 Viewer)

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Does anyone have one? How do you like it? I picked this one up from Amazon and I'm happy with it so far. I was thinking about one of their carousels down the road.

That's a big footprint for only 500 chips. Plus, zero security (which I know is not an issue with our group). It looks nice, tho.

And what, are you a repository for @detroitdad's castoffs?

I can't understand how that handle can support all those chips :eek:

Yeah, I don't use the handle when I move it around with chips.

I'd hire an electrician first.

Work in progress, boogerface keeps me busy. I was hoping no one would see that.

That's a big footprint for only 500 chips. Plus, zero security (which I know is not an issue with our group). It looks nice, tho.

And what, are you a repository for @detroitdad's castoffs?

Yeah it's mostly for show and I have the room so I figured why not.

I did get the fives from him but that's about it.

It looks nice - kind of an odd choice for a handle though. Looks like something you would see on the drawer front of a piece of antique furniture. I would prefer something more modern but that's probably just a matter of preference.

Back on point I know Bill has a big carousel. I prefer a regular chip case I think but damn those arc yellow chips are hot in there.

It's not code to have a black wire coming out of a ball of wires that is completely uncovered? At least it looks kid friendly.
I'll get them taken care of eventually. I've only been zapped a few times. Miles seems to be a fast learner so I'm sure it won't take him long to figure out not to touch it.

It looks nice - kind of an odd choice for a handle though. Looks like something you would see on the drawer front of a piece of antique furniture. I would prefer something more modern but that's probably just a matter of preference.
I admit that the handle isn't all that great. There are a few other things that I would improve if I could as well. The slots for the chips could use some sanding for a smoother finish. For the price that I paid for it shipped to my door though, I really can't complain. Also they advertise that it's made in Ludington so I took a shot and picked one up.

IMG_20190326_203141.jpg

Picked up a Drueke carousel as well. Very pleased for the price. I'll have to get some better photos soon.

@gopherblue if you get a chance post up some photos of your rack.

The handle could possibly have long screws/rods that secure on the underside. Just thinking how I would do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom