Vendor Sale Walnut Chip Carriers (2 Viewers)

Anyone else receive theirs yet? Mine came in and unfortunately 2 of the corners were damaged in shipping. Some wood glue should fix it though.

Attachments

• PXL_20230519_231818952.jpg
    PXL_20230519_231818952.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 174
  • PXL_20230519_231833556.jpg
    PXL_20230519_231833556.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 171
Mine came today. Packed very well. No issues and just put part of my cash set in it. The slots are very very rough but top and sides are finished very nicely. Not sure why that was skipped. I'll probably sand them up a bit and apply some linseed oil when I get a chance.
Bottom of slots is also very thin, hopefully they don't break out. Other than that the carriers are still pretty nice.

Anyone else receive theirs yet? Mine came in and unfortunately 2 of the corners were damaged in shipping. Some wood glue should fix it though.
Let me know if it turns out ok. Obviously they were all good when shipped and I thought packed pretty well.

Mine came today. Packed very well. No issues and just put part of my cash set in it. The slots are very very rough but top and sides are finished very nicely. Not sure why that was skipped. I'll probably sand them up a bit and apply some linseed oil when I get a chance.
Bottom of slots is also very thin, hopefully they don't break out. Other than that the carriers are still pretty nice.
Even the couple of $300 ones I had direct from Dal Negro myself years ago were like that. Still using them 10+ years on no problem.

Let me know if it turns out ok. Obviously they were all good when shipped and I thought packed pretty well.
It looked well packed between the bubble wrap and peanuts. I think there's a limit to what you can do when it comes to UPS throwing your packages around...

Anyways, the glue turned out well. You can still see a slight line where it split if you're looking real close, but I'm guessing it's stronger than before if anything. Now I wish I had an actual 400 chip set haha, need to downsize one or buy more chips.

Attachments

• PXL_20230526_193649671.jpg
    PXL_20230526_193649671.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 146
I enjoy the "pokerchips.com" badge on these. It's been a loooooooong time since CPC/ASM owned that domain. Nostalgia!

It was worth it for the look herself’s face.

“Aw what the fuck have you bought now”

Incidentally after she got her hands on it and launched it at me I can now confirm that it can indeed be used as an improvised weapon :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Better than a Glasgow kiss :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom