Vinyl Stickers

sergiophil

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know a supplier that can make custom vinyl stickers to go over my raised rail? I feel the acrylic would look dull without something custom.

If anyone one knows someone local in the Wisconsin area or an online supplier that would be greatly appreciated!

sergiophil

Sitting Out
Reaction score
a
It doesn't look dull at all. In fact, I sometimes think that designs/stencils/stickers/lights on raised rails actually make it look garish. Just my opinion.
Do you just have a plain acrylic or did you paint the back side a certain color? I have been doing a lot of research, and notice some just use the led lights than change in color.
I suppose if I don't like the plain acrylic with lights, I can disassemble and add the stickers or stencils.

I appreciate your reply.

allforcharity

Full House
Reaction score
Mine is just a simple strip of wood veneer that is glued on top of the 3/4" plywood that raises the rail above the felted area. I'm not sure if it's clear, but I have some pics from yesterday in the Home Game thread where you might see it.

PokerNoob

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'd like the frosted back look. That should be enough to give it a little character without backlighting. If thats still too plane, maybe a pin-stripe or 2? Like the others were saying, I too would avoid stickers and such. Go simple, it'll go a long way.

PokerNoob

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Mine is just a simple strip of wood veneer that is glued on top of the 3/4" plywood that raises the rail above the felted area. I'm not sure if it's clear, but I have some pics from yesterday in the Home Game thread where you might see it.
Exactly what I did myself. Walnut veneer edge banding applied using a heat gun and a small wood hand held roller to provide adequate pressure. oh, and polyurethane sealed with no stain.

Top Bottom