Vinyl Stickers (1 Viewer)

sergiophil

Pair
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know a supplier that can make custom vinyl stickers to go over my raised rail? I feel the acrylic would look dull without something custom.

If anyone one knows someone local in the Wisconsin area or an online supplier that would be greatly appreciated!

a
It doesn't look dull at all. In fact, I sometimes think that designs/stencils/stickers/lights on raised rails actually make it look garish. Just my opinion.

Do you just have a plain acrylic or did you paint the back side a certain color? I have been doing a lot of research, and notice some just use the led lights than change in color.
I suppose if I don't like the plain acrylic with lights, I can disassemble and add the stickers or stencils.

I appreciate your reply.

Mine is just a simple strip of wood veneer that is glued on top of the 3/4" plywood that raises the rail above the felted area. I'm not sure if it's clear, but I have some pics from yesterday in the Home Game thread where you might see it.

I'd like the frosted back look. That should be enough to give it a little character without backlighting. If thats still too plane, maybe a pin-stripe or 2? Like the others were saying, I too would avoid stickers and such. Go simple, it'll go a long way.

Mine is just a simple strip of wood veneer that is glued on top of the 3/4" plywood that raises the rail above the felted area. I'm not sure if it's clear, but I have some pics from yesterday in the Home Game thread where you might see it.

Exactly what I did myself. Walnut veneer edge banding applied using a heat gun and a small wood hand held roller to provide adequate pressure. oh, and polyurethane sealed with no stain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom