The Lodge 1k Chip size (1 Viewer)

TooTiltedTico214

Reaction score
I am making a custom set of chips for my home game and I wanted to make my larger denominations similar to that of the Lodge Austin Tx. Does anyone know for sure what sizes are used for those higher stakes cash games The 1k,5k, and 25k chips seem to be 47 or 50mm, while the smaller denominations look like 39mm. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
1709268472948.png

Are you trying to make a 1:1 copy of the Lodge chips? If not, honestly, who cares what the exact size is in the higher denoms? A larger diameter will do the trick and will be unique to your set.

Alternately, count the pixels and do the math.

The 25 bottom center is 106 pixels across, he 5k above it is 129. Assuming the 25 is 39mm, that makes the 5k 47.5mm

I am making a custom set of chips for my home game and I wanted to make my larger denominations similar to that of the Lodge Austin Tx. Does anyone know for sure what sizes are used for those higher stakes cash games The 1k,5k, and 25k chips seem to be 47 or 50mm, while the smaller denominations look like 39mm. Any help would be greatly appreciated!View attachment 1284120

@Brad Owen

also maybe @Anthony Martino

All great feedback so far. The truth is I don’t want to make 1:1 replicas but the sizing is important to me I tried 39 with 43mm for the bigger denoms but you can barely tell a difference.

I forget exactly when, but in a recent stream, Doug said he liked the idea of slightly larger big denom chips, but he would have gone slightly smaller. He had the convo with Nik Airball.

That makes sense I was thinking of doing 39mm and 47mm
People can debate whether, for general handling purposes (shuffling, sitting out bets, etc) 43/44mm is better or worse that 39mm. But there doesn’t seem to be any such debate with bigger sizes - most people agree that any chips bigger than 43/44 simply don’t handle very well.
Just something to consider.

People can debate whether, for general handling purposes (shuffling, sitting out bets, etc) 43/44mm is better or worse that 39mm. But there doesn’t seem to be any such debate with bigger sizes - most people agree that any chips bigger than 43/44 simply don’t handle very well.
Just something to consider.

exactly, i'd stick to 39 and 44

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom