View Outside My Window (4 Viewers)

My window yesterday morning, the view from our campsite right before we packed up and left as the snow started to move in. Last campout of the year for the Scouts.

IMG_20201025_080013550_HDR.jpg

I miss the fall and winter seasons. All we have to look forward to is less rain and humidity in the “winter”. A lot of people do Christmas at the beach, which is just... weird. Not my backyard, but the beach has been nice lately...

CFD19F1A-B0BA-4C23-B04D-0A45F0258E94.jpeg

Last edited:
Those guys ever chase your ass if you're out pruning trees or mowing the grass?

Those guys ever chase your ass if you're out pruning trees or mowing the grass?
Years ago, in Anchorage, my father came across a mama moose with calf - many yards away on the other side of a fence. Dolly (black lab) ran directly home the minute she saw the moose. Dad scooped up Thor (Dolly's pup) and ran home when said mama moose was suddenly on this side of the six foot fence and starting to get closer rapidly.... they can quite aggressively defend their young.

Love all the animal/scenic photos. Keep them coming! All I see in the city is squirrels, rabbits, and skunks.

Who knew that murderous bears prowled the New Jersey suburbs. Prob hunting wee children based on the playhouse in the background.
Was also going to say... nothing like a family of bear next to the play ground!

Sure kids run on other and get some play time in... I don't see the bears yet!! Jesus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom