View Outside My Window (17 Viewers)

Either you have a large mower or someone got drunk and drove through your yard last night!!

Funny the wee lad chooses the one spot in the yard where the turf is thin to grab a snack!!
Lol. The Bear pic was about 10 houses down the street. The buck was my front yard.

Reactions: BNM
Yes sir. How can you tell?
Was there for a wedding many moons ago and at the rehearsal dinner the groom pulled me aside and said, “hey, check out the bear in the woods back there!” Just looked so familiar!

we got about 8” of snow overnight. Decided to work from home instead of sitting in traffic all morning.

32853F8B-659D-45DB-B26C-D5A35CE4418A.jpeg

20201201_205345.jpg

On the way back home and stopped in St. Louis for the night. Couldn't get an arch view room as I needed a second room for the kids and they didn't have them on that side of the hotel. Instead got a view of the city which was just as nice. Working from here today and am enjoying every minute of it.

This was a pretty spectacular sunset shot with interesting cloud shadows
Dewey Beach is a blast. Rented a beach house with friends here several summers after college. Loved cycling around Dewey, Bethany and Rehoboth. Grottos pizza rules!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom